ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Left to right: Green glow, Lambo Orange, Flouro yellow/green, Pearl white.
59B5BF97-4D25-4B67-A167-224903D9E1A5.jpeg

Green glow finished
FD033351-5E16-4BB0-B5A9-B41718F0288C.jpeg

Flouro Yellow/Green
45AF4085-36C7-4793-BE3C-DD9A0899FA61.jpeg

tw33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Green glow finished
View attachment 745791

Wow, that is a nice looking color! Don't think I saw that one previously.

Sent from my H1623 using Tapatalk

I own that colour and pictures do not do it justice. The colour changes depending on the lighting. It's really is a piece of art

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I’m sure I must be the last one to notice but this section of ECF has become a ghost town. Looks like Pdib and Corey are holding it together. This makes me very sad although I do share in the blame. 6 months ago I accepted a promotion at work which at times includes lots of overtime. I’m not so full of myself that I would think I made a huge difference in this entire sub forum. What Happened? Is the world truly that enamored with molded pot metal Chinese mods? The Atty market has gone to pot for me due to the fact that everything now comes with a squonk pin. Has all of ECF fallen off? Is squonking going out of style? I actually hope it does for the most part. I would much rather serve 50-100 people that I can treat like kings with old school service and me at your beck and call. My yearly ECF dues will become payable in a few weeks; I have no plans to drop off of ECF as a supplier. When I started off it was slow much like it is now and in that time I had a chance to make a lot of great friends, many of which have moved on to other corners of the internet many of which I still keep in touch with via email or FB.

I suppose this post is something of a moot point but I just want you to know that I’m not going anywhere. My hope is that this sub forum doesn’t become so desolate that ECF turns the lights off. Once I get the 250c and 75c mods up and running I will post a bunch of washer pics that I know you guy are so jealously fond of.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Actually, I think squonking is practically "mainstream" now!!
But yeah - there's a new RDA with a bf pin every week, from $10 to $200, depending on your priorities. You could probably have a booming mod business - there's demand for every level squonk mod.
Where are the people? Mostly on Fbook.
I follow a few threads here, I buy some stuff there...

And hey - I'm still vaping a couple Catfished Stumpy's, and Makers.
(there's others - like Mantas, and Rogues but in the backup box)

I’m sure I must be the last one to notice but this section of ECF has become a ghost town. Looks like Pdib and Corey are holding it together. This makes me very sad although I do share in the blame. 6 months ago I accepted a promotion at work which at times includes lots of overtime. I’m not so full of myself that I would think I made a huge difference in this entire sub forum. What Happened? Is the world truly that enamored with molded pot metal Chinese mods? The Atty market has gone to pot for me due to the fact that everything now comes with a squonk pin. Has all of ECF fallen off? Is squonking going out of style? I actually hope it does for the most part. I would much rather serve 50-100 people that I can treat like kings with old school service and me at your beck and call. My yearly ECF dues will become payable in a few weeks; I have no plans to drop off of ECF as a supplier. When I started off it was slow much like it is now and in that time I had a chance to make a lot of great friends, many of which have moved on to other corners of the internet many of which I still keep in touch with via email or FB.

I suppose this post is something of a moot point but I just want you to know that I’m not going anywhere. My hope is that this sub forum doesn’t become so desolate that ECF turns the lights off. Once I get the 250c and 75c mods up and running I will post a bunch of washer pics that I know you guy are so jealously fond of.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Actually, I think squonking is practically "mainstream" now!!
But yeah - there's a new RDA with a bf pin every week, from $10 to $200, depending on your priorities. You could probably have a booming mod business - there's demand for every level squonk mod.
Where are the people? Mostly on Fbook.
I follow a few threads here, I buy some stuff there...

And hey - I'm still vaping a couple Catfished Stumpy's, and Makers.
(there's others - like Mantas, and Rogues but in the backup box)
^^^^^ What @Train2 said....!

• Agree
Reactions: NatGasMan

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication

I haven't been buying vape gear lately. Slowly getting rid of stuff I don't use actually. Still have my Catfish mods and Stumpys that I EDC and my Pdid mech "keepers", but besides a new atty once in a blue moon, I'm just basically maintaining. I'm on Facebook more than ECF, and basically just dealing with offline family and work chit.

• Agree
Reactions: Irish Messing
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread