Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Current attys in stock and or on the way:

Stumpy: Now with Ultem Chuff tip
Element Stumpy RDA BF Stainless, Black or Gold Edition

Petri v2 BF
Black Petri version v2 Bottom Feed RSA by CATFISH

Thump BF
Thump RSA (Rebuildable Squonking Atomizer)

Aeronaut BF
AERONAUT RDA Bottom Feed by Catfish

The LBC (currently closed but will re-open as needed)
LBC DNA200 by Catfish Attymods

The upcoming "Chinese Hype" doc is coming soon and will be home to all things clone.

Tell me this isn't a lot better than all the lists..... Imagine the LBC list with all the color options as a list. Nightmare...
Doc filled out for black stumpys

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Reactions: inspects

JamezC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Arkansas
Ray....I used 5% in my mixes and sometimes a little sweetener.

EXCEPT Honey tobacco. I used 1.2% and it's a bit strong. Next time I'll try 1%. A little goes a long way!!

It's funny cause I ordered 15ml of HT and they sent me 30ml as a "gift" which was very nice of them. But at 1ml per 100ml that's enough to make 3 liters!! I like HT but 3 liters is a crapload of juice!! lol

1% seems about right for me, and even that low it's still plenty flavorful. It is indeed some strong stuff (as is their regular tobacco).

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
1% seems about right for me, and even that low it's still plenty flavorful. It is indeed some strong stuff (as is their regular tobacco).
Ditto ditto...the HT is high octane, a little goes a LONG way....!

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Tom can I get a Twisted or are they spoken for??
Spoken for by me currently. Feel free to send me one or more if you wish. Ecigity has them in stock. If you want to drop ship to me to save time and reduce shipping again.

bottomfeeder

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2015
Fremont, CA S.F. Bay Area
Guys, I need a little help with the manta. I noticed the positive pin was wobbly so I tightened the grub on the bottom and all was good, or so I thought. I threw a quick build build of 7 wraps with 26 gauge and my meter said it was 3.67. Did it again and said it was 2 something. Did it again and it read 2 something again. It was a single coil and should have come to .7 or so. Did I do something wrong? The positive pin sits above the insulator and was also wondering if it should sit flush with it. It also has a slight lean to it as well. Any help would be appreciated. I have never had to take it apart before so...here I am.I love this atty so I want to get it rollin' again. Thanks everyone.

Reactions: Slots

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Guys, I need a little help with the manta. I noticed the positive pin was wobbly so I tightened the grub on the bottom and all was good, or so I thought. I threw a quick build build of 7 wraps with 26 gauge and my meter said it was 3.67. Did it again and said it was 2 something. Did it again and it read 2 something again. It was a single coil and should have come to .7 or so. Did I do something wrong? The positive pin sits above the insulator and was also wondering if it should sit flush with it. It also has a slight lean to it as well. Any help would be appreciated. I have never had to take it apart before so...here I am.I love this atty so I want to get it rollin' again. Thanks everyone.

Loosen up the bottom screw a few turns, next wiggle the positive post while pushing it down into the deck. Once it is seated in the big peek insulator tighten the 510 pin back into the positive post. To avoid this issue lightly retorque the center pin occasionally.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
15 petri2's, 20 SS stumpys w/ultem chuffs, 4 aeronauts, 2 twisted squared's on the way.
Do I just put in the comments section of the doc if I want the stainless steel version of the stumpy?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Slots

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
can anyone tell me how the pancake vape compares to the stumpy...thinkin about tradin but man i do dig my stumpy attys!..i think SS is all the stumpy is comming in heisenberg...is that you Steve???opps just saw the NJ in your avi heisenberg...so nope not the Steve i thought ya might be..lol.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
can anyone tell me how the pancake vape compares to the stumpy...thinkin about tradin but man i do dig my stumpy attys!..i think SS is all the stumpy is comming in heisenberg...is that you Steve???opps just saw the NJ in your avi heisenberg...so nope not the Steve i thought ya might be..lol.
Nope not Steve sorry lol. Yeah thank you I just put in for one on the Facebook Google doc. I have a pancake and was thinking of putting it up for a stumpy actually, funny you bring it up.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
Nope not Steve sorry lol. Yeah thank you I just put in for one on the Facebook Google doc. I have a pancake and was thinking of putting it up for a stumpy actually, funny you bring it up.

yeah i have all the spares and bought custom drip tip so ya dont have to use the lil adapter ring it comes with.do you have the lil wire bender thing they sold for the pancake by chance?

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
viola el'stumpy and custom driptip.love the vape this badboy can do.so many diff types of vaping also,this i think shoulda been atty of the year!it does it all!!well cept for coiling itself...lol

addit:wow superhuge atty pic...my mistake...wow!
IMG_20160318_145847.jpg

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
yeah i have all the spares and bought custom drip tip so ya dont have to use the lil adapter ring it comes with.do you have the lil wire bender thing they sold for the pancake by chance?
Nope, I don't have the little coil harp thingy. The pancake is nice I like it, I just don't like the lack of room it has. It's not bad by any means, maybe I haven't found the right build, who knows? It's a quality piece for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread