Status
Not open for further replies.

NatGasMan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Not in Colorado yet!
Got my Atomic yesterday that was modded for BF by Chowderhead (Tom). I'm really liking the vape off of this thing. Tom does fantastic work and I highly recommend him. I ordered an Atomic and Trident from him on Wednesday and he shipped it the same day. Great customer service too as I sent several PMs to him and he always promptly replied. :thumbs:

I'm going to soak the trident in the vinegar and hydrogen peroxide solution like X-Puppy suggested because it has a brass center pin.

Now off to prepare my Provari and Penelope for the classifieds so I can get another Reo or two to set these babies on. :D

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
If you want to send one it I will do my best to come up with a solution but otherwise I think I'm going to have to tap out on the Veritas as a staple atty.

find me an all stainless Zenithv2 and I will send you awesome bottom feeder. I'm using a primarily stainless version with brass positive pin and post and it's awesome but with the brass I'm not ready to make it an all star.

Last edited:

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
If you want to send one it I will do my best to come up with a solution but otherwise I think I'm going to have to tap out on the Veritas as a staple atty.
I keep hearing great things about it. Which clone would you recommend of it? Even FT has 2 and I think there are way more makers of the clone.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I keep hearing great things about it. Which clone would you recommend of it? Even FT has 2 and I think there are way more makers of the clone.

I honestly don't have a clue. I have only seen pictures. EHPro typically is a little better than most on other atty clones so I would start there..

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Ft has some zenith v2 with ss positive post and screw. Just says not shipping until 8/28.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk.

Those are the same ones I ordered.... Brass center post and pin. They tell me I can send them back, only took three weeks to get here... Magma's still not here. Losing my patience and trust with fasttech at an alarming rate.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
So chowder. Does calling dibs mean I've locked in an order of sorts for the cyclone and you'll send a PM for invoice?

If so I can finally stop my gabillion years search for a BF cyclone now.

Ps also any chance you can help drill out the airhole to smth like 5/64

Last edited:

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
So chowder. Does calling dibs mean I've locked in an order of sorts for the cyclone and you'll send a PM for invoice?

If so I can finally stop my gabillion years search for a BF cyclone now.

Ps also any chance you can help drill out the airhole to smth like 5/64

Dibs on 1 cyclone, don't think I want my airhole drilled though. What's the advantage?

Interested in the AFC cap too.

Last edited:

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Dibs on 1 cyclone, don't think I want my airhole drilled though. What's the advantage?

Interested in the AFC cap too.

There's no "advantage" per se. Just a matter of preference really.

Larger airhole = looser draw. Better if you prefer looser draw, or do lung draws instead of mouth to lung.

Helps cool down the vapor too. Useful for when you prefer a cool vape, or if you're running very low res builds, prevents you from getting scorching vapes.

And lastly if you are into the whole cloud chasing thingie, then well you need a lot of air flow.

I do it mostly for the first 2 reasons.

Larger airholes can slowly kill off flavor tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread