samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
Company name
catskill mountain vapors​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
24 September 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
none​
General nature of complaint
Shipping​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
I ordered juice 9/12/2014 and they have not shipped. Sent two emails both of which are undeliverable. (Note: I think this used to be alien Vapors). Any way I'm PO'ed because this is the second vender who has ripped me off in the past few months to the tune of over 50 duckies (the other is Mrs. T bakery (2 months now)). Normally wouldn't be an issue and just write it off to not doing research first or these businesses but damn! When I read these (Negative Review of Suppliers) posts I usually say "unknown vendor? That's what you get!" No I are one. Oh well, don't bother with these folks. They are either out of business and forgot to tell folks or are downright thieves. Oh by the way this is the first time I have ever posted in this thread so if I offend I'll go shower.​

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
OH POO! I'm out the dough fer shure.
ATHENS — An Athens man admitted Monday to illegally pocketing $54,285 in Social Security benefits before a federal judge in Albany.
Richard J. Goddeau, 46, pleaded guilty before Chief United State District Judge Gary L. Sharpe to one count of Social Security fraud and one count of theft of government property.
In his guilty plea, Goddeau confessed he made false statements to Social Security Administration personnel to unlawfully collect Social Security Income benefits. He lied about being owner of the Catskill Mountain Vapor Store Inc., and living together with his wife, while falsely claiming he was paying rent and living at a different address.
Goddeau faces up to five years in prison on the Social Security fraud count, with another 10 years for the theft of government property, and fines of as much as $250,000 on both counts. He is additionally required to pay $54,285 in restitution to acting Commissioner of Social Security Carolyn Colvin, as part of his plea agreement

Prolly usin my money to finance his fines!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread