• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Caught on film! Red Stick Vapers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
DSC04177.jpg

Left to right:

Nicole - Awesome. Voice that will kick your .... Sporting a penstyle (rio)

Dave (David, Walrus, Mr. DJ) - Funny as hell. Awesome DJ. Great voice. Featuring the Bada-Bing.

Me :) - Sipping on a Pee Wee from PureSmoker.

Sherie - Love her! My right hand woman at work. Will tell you off and still be your bestie! One of the few Gingers with a soul. :D Sucking on a TW 901

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Nice work! What are your tips on weight loss? Are you an Atkid?

No particular diet... just don't snack as much, and eat sensibly. I still eat what I want... I just stop when I'm satisfied, instead of trying to finish it all off. I don't exercise much, as I'm disabled and can't do too much anymore. I walk our new puppy around the block a few times per day.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
No particular diet... just don't snack as much, and eat sensibly. I still eat what I want... I just stop when I'm satisfied, instead of trying to finish it all off. I don't exercise much, as I'm disabled and can't do too much anymore. I walk our new puppy around the block a few times per day.

Whatever you're doing works, which is the main thing. Once I kick these crutches I need to get some exercise in. The physio tellsme that I have some intensive work coming up :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread