• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

CAUTION: Great customer service experience......and a horrible customer service experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaseman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Canada
www.reddcigs.com
This past week I had an excellent customer experience from a vendor in Canada. Wow! Great products, great pricing, amazing customer service.

I also had a terrible customer service experience. Bad product, terrible pricing and horrible customer service. No emails replied to, no shipping notice or phone call or acknowledgement of my order. There was a half eaten cheese sandwich shoved into one of the liquid bottles labeled as "tobacco".

I just thought I'd relay my experience on ECF so everyone can learn from my incredible ECF approved Canada Forum story and embrace/avoid these particular Canadian suppliers.

It's really nice to have a place where we can speak our minds openly and help people out!

:(

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
Brilliantly un-said, Chaseman! For those of us on an extremely restricted budget who cannot afford for anything to go off-the-rails with our orders, if we are lucky enough to not have had a similar 'cheesy' experience with one of our Canadian vendors, this will suffice to keep us rigidly fixated on the one/ones we have been using and discourage us from branching out to try anyone new in fear of inadvertently running into implied vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread