Caution- There's a couple of trouble makers here at the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
THIS DOES NOT PERTAIN ONLY TO THE AROMA SECTION-

I am not a threatening person and I respect the rules and guidelines of this forum and if a moderator wishes to contact me in regard to the following I will gladly provide specifics.

I wasn't going to say anything but as of this morning I simply cannot hold back. I apologize in advance for the ambiguity but I must tread lightly.

I got an email today from a friend here at ECF who informed me that a long time supporting member and ECF friend of hers has left the forums. This was caused by inappropriate comments and harassment. I'm not going to specify who is involved (two, that I know of now) but I KNOW who they are and I also happen to know someone here who would be most interested.

I will however say this.......

Those that think they're smart by trying to baffle us with their brilliance while with sleight of hand, endeavoring to sway people away from certain vendors best rethink their practices. They're likely to be removed from these forums.

Nothing pisses me off more than a backstabber and trouble maker. Especially when it involves a friend!

BTW............ There's a new kid on the block selling rather specific e liquids.
Yes, you know who you are, don't you?

If you ever force anyone else off these forums I will have no option but to email the owner with specifics and have you removed.

The moral here is just be pleasant. Keep YOUR agenda off these pages and let us all get along and enjoy these forums for their intended purpose which is to share the knowledge and spread the word...........

I'm watching closely......

Last edited:

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
this is like a news story with "unnamed" sources. this cryptic rant is useless- who left? why? if it is sooo inside why don't you PM the owner and leave this mysterious drama from a thread? here is what we should do about this- oh wait, we can't do anything about it because we don't know who and what you are talking about.

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
this is like a news story with "unnamed" sources. this cryptic rant is useless- who left? why? if it is sooo inside why don't you PM the owner and leave this mysterious drama from a thread? here is what we should do about this- oh wait, we can't do anything about it because we don't know who and what you are talking about.

Yes, understand and in theory you are correct.
It HAS served its purpose though and the issue is being dealt with.
Subject closed.....

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I don't post a whole lot for the time that I've been on this forum. My work is pretty demanding and when I do get time off, it's with the family. I do read the threads for new ideas often and answer a thread when I do have something to say. I have seen this repeated many times over the years. The bad apples do get tossed out sooner or later. Game playing does get picked up on. There are some pretty sharp people on this site. Thanks for picking up on it and helping to keep a clean site!
Dave

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don't post a whole lot for the time that I've been on this forum. My work is pretty demanding and when I do get time off, it's with the family. I do read the threads for new ideas often and answer a thread when I do have something to say. I have seen this repeated many times over the years. The bad apples do get tossed out sooner or later. Game playing does get picked up on. There are some pretty sharp people on this site. Thanks for picking up on it and helping to keep a clean site!
Dave

Hi there, dave.

Appreciate that. Too much of this crap goes on but yet this is still a great site!
So, I take it you're a musician? What guitar is that? I love to play too....

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
Hi Charlie,
Told you I don't get online much! The guitar is a Elitist LesPaul. It has been custom worked. I like it as much as my Gibson Pauls. I was in bands for quite a few years. We did the midwest circuts and east coast as well. I don't do that much any more and most of the time I will just sit in with people. Lifes a B---h when you have to work for a living. Good luck.
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread