CBSA stole our RSST's for Health Canada to inspect 5 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Nothing illegal, nothing contraband. Yet they hold them for 5 weeks now.

CBSA says call back in 3 weeks to check.

They are very very lucky the war machine is not ready to be fired up. It could be but for such a small possible loss it would not be worth it.

I think the Blue SID's were in with the RSST's as well as dunkers smok RBA's.

I guess buy them some where else kids. Thanks to all that waited and thank you and sorry to all those that still will.

A second order will be placed for the items sitting in their clutches. I am ....ing .......

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Nothing illegal, nothing contraband. Yet they hold them for 5 weeks now.

CBSA says call back in 3 weeks to check.

They are very very lucky the war machine is not ready to be fired up. It could be but for such a small possible loss it would not be worth it.

I think the Blue SID's were in with the RSST's as well as dunkers smok RBA's.

I guess buy them some where else kids. Thanks to all that waited and thank you and sorry to all those that still will.

A second order will be placed for the items sitting in their clutches. I am ....ing .......

That's too bad. But I for one am willing to wait for Canvape, too good of a vendor to sniff elsewhere. Anyways, having too much fun with the 2 pro-tanks I received this week.:laugh:

BTW, I captured a photo of your package as we speak:

bomb-sniffing-dog1.jpg

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
That's too bad. But I for one am willing to wait for Canvape, too good of a vendor to sniff elsewhere. Anyways, having too much fun with the 2 pro-tanks I received this week.:laugh:

BTW, I captured a photo of your package as we speak:

View attachment 203386

Don't let him pee on it!

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
Any chance we're going to see these this week? (RSSTs)

I'm going through some bad Canvape mail withdrawal 8-o I think this is the longest I've ever gone without giving you money. I'm starting to shake & sweat :( :blink:

If I don't soon place an order, I'm going to be forced to pay bills instead and that's just not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread