Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I ordered 5 for a trial run, and got them today. Filled one with Wyatt Earp, thinned slightly with another juice, and put it on my 3.7v NoEgo. I was a little concerned because I normally like 2Ω on my 3.7's, but this 1.7Ω is really smooth, pleanty of vapor, and a just right TH for me. Just want to see how long one lasts now. So far I'm thinking I'm gonna have to take advantage of the 15 for $21.00 deal. Really cheap with free shipping and a 5ml syringe and needle. Way to go CCV.:vapor::vapor:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I've been using them for about 3 weeks and I've went through 6 (2 of those were faulty). Overall, I'm happy with the product and will continue to use them.

I hope that will not be my experience. I have been using Boge's and Smoke tech cartos and have yet to get a bad one, and have gotten at least a week out of each one. I am 4 days in on my first 1.7Ω, so a ways to go to see how these are.

ibytoohi

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2011
Longwood, FL
I really liked the sample CCV included with my last Boge 15 for $20 order so this time I ordered the 1.7's. Got 'em, put 15-20 drops in one, and vaped. YUK! Burnt taste. Did the same with a second. YUK too. Emailed CCV with a what gives? Within 30 minutes I got a call from Andrew. He explained that I probably fried them since they are designed to take 2ml hence the syringe included. What great customer service. I did fry one, but my mistake not the product.

I followed his directions (I know that's hard) and great vaping began. APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, Andrew. Your customer service is the absolute best. Now if you only carried Riva batteries...

REMEMBER: 2ml not 25-30 drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread