Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I intend to do exactly that before they close out the comment period, but am waiting to see if I want to add something to it that will actually be more helpful.

Sounds Great.

And JSYK _ You can Contact the CTP more than Once. But I can Understand wanting to do One, Fully Prepared and Well Versed contact.

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
zoiDman, I also responded with the link that you provided.

This is utter BS, in order to perform real research, a level playing field is required. There should have been at the least, the inclusion of former long & short term tobacco users who aren't "officially" sick that has successfully quit & are vaping only.

This isn't a clinical trial for a new drug for those with Stage 4 (whatever type) cancer.

I just don't see how anything of clinical significance can be achieved by the current criteria.

Cat

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
zoiDman, I also responded with the link that you provided.

This is utter BS, in order to perform real research, a level playing field is required. There should have been at the least, the inclusion of former long & short term tobacco users who aren't "officially" sick that has successfully quit & are vaping only.

This isn't a clinical trial for a new drug for those with Stage 4 (whatever type) cancer.

I just don't see how anything of clinical significance can be achieved by the current criteria.

Cat

Good Deal Cat.

We have to get things Back to Reality. The CDC shouldn't be About Promoting Agenda.

And It Starts 1 e-Mail at a Time.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Good Deal Cat.

We have to get things Back to Reality. The CDC shouldn't be About Promoting Agenda.

And It Starts 1 e-Mail at a Time.

Or Two at a Time.

Oh my....I may be catching A.R.C.S., or Apparently Random Capitalization Syndrome.

Roaring thunderously via Tapatalk...

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Or Two at a Time.

Oh my....I may be catching A.R.C.S., or Apparently Random Capitalization Syndrome.

No Worries. The FDA has a Drug that is Right Around the Corner that is Supposed to Cure that. It's called Capsnot

(Warning: Capsnot (Balloenium Disolfide) is Not for everyone. Side Effects of Capsnot are: Finger Falling Off, Chronic Chain Vaping, Excessive Bleeping from the Eyes, Weight Gain, Erectile Disfuntion, Low Testosterone Levels, High Testosterone Levels, No Testosterone Levels. Pregnant Women or those who May Become Pregnant should Not use Capsnot. Never Drive or Operate Heavy Machinery while taking Capsnot. Alsways check with Someones Doctor before taking Capsnot. Capsnot is a Registered Trademark of zoiDic Inds Inc. zoiDic Industries or it's parent Company zoiDic Hyberdyne International is Not Responsible for Any Harm, Death or Lost Monies as a Result of Taking Capsnot under the UCC Title IV Sec XXII. Not Valid in CA, PA, VA or any state that contain a Vowel in Its Name. By reading this Warning you here by Release zoiDic Inds Inc, Parent Entity or and of It's Subsidiaries from ALL Legal Liabilities.)

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
No Worries. The FDA has a Drug that is Right Around the Corner that is Supposed to Cure that. It's called Capsnot

(Warning: Capsnot (Balloenium Disolfide) is Not for everyone. Side Effects of Capsnot are: Finger Falling Off, Chronic Chain Vaping, Excessive Bleeping from the Eyes, Weight Gain, Erectile Disfuntion, Low Testosterone Levels, High Testosterone Levels, No Testosterone Levels. Pregnant Women or those who May Become Pregnant should Not use Capsnot. Never Drive or Operate Heavy Machinery while taking Capsnot. Alsways check with Someones Doctor before taking Capsnot. Capsnot is a Registered Trademark of zoiDic Inds Inc. zoiDic Industries or it's parent Company zoiDic Hyberdyne International is Not Responsible for Any Harm, Death or Lost Monies as a Result of Taking Capsnot under the UCC Title IV Sec XXII. Not Valid in CA, PA, VA or any state that contain a Vowel in Its Name. By reading this Warning you here by Release zoiDic Inds Inc, Parent Entity or and of It's Subsidiaries from ALL Legal Liabilities.)

I think I will take my chances with A.R.C.S.....

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Not sure About ALL of the Stories.

But there is Nothing Stopping you from Telling the FDA Your Story.

Contact CTP

We forget the FDA is Working for Us. Or... Well... At Least they are Supposed to be Working for Us.

That's just what they want you to think... the truth is...hidden.

epFYzxz.png

Fizzpop

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2013
United States

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Done. Lets spread the word, get even more of us involved.

If Two People tell 2 People. And then those 2 Tell 2 More... It only has to be down 15 Times.

2^15 = 32,768

BTW - Ya Know what is will make you Smile besides sending an e-Mail to the CDC? And that is sending the Link to the Study in this Thread to you Local / Regional Paper.

I'm Sick and Tired of Reading Nothing but Bad Things about e-Cigarettes in the News Lately. Time to Shine a little Sunlight on all the Doom and Gloom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread