CE-2s are finally starting to impress me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirPluto

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
Colorado Springs, CO
I have been using the CE-2s (stainless) since about February. When I first started using them they were a royal pain in the a**. I saw potential in them and continued to use them with some modding. The modding was quick and it worked for me so I stuck with it. My last two orders (4 boxes each) I have gotten the Rev 4s and I have to say I've been very impressed. I no longer have to do any modding to them. They have fixed the wicking problems, they never leak, they have great flavor.

The first order I got had the little rubber tip in it so you don't have to have your lips on the warm/hot (i vape a chuck at 3.7v so they can definitely get uncomfortably hot) metal mouthpiece. I remember some of the very first boxes had these in them but they were horrible and fell out all the time. These new ones seem to stay in a lot better! They still fall out occasionally, but not nearly as often. You can really get that atty warmed up and you get insane vapor production.

The order I got today really put me over the top though. Since the very first day they have included these cheap plastic needles for refilling the cartos. They are way too flimsy, and I have a whole collection of them in my vaping drawer still in the wrapper. Well I opened a new pack of cartos today and lo and behold they finally put metal blunt tip needles in the packs!!!!! :w00t:

So it looks like they might finally be getting their act together over there! There is probably a little room for improvement but for now I like what their doing. Now just don't go and screw it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread