CE2 2.4-2.6 ohm XL Clearomizers ROCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

acv987

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
Cleveland, ohio
After reading numerous reviews about clearomizers (mostly poor), ended up trying them anyways. While I have only had these for 24 hours, I am EXTREMELY happy with them! I have tried regular cartos, dripping, carts, and non clear CE2 cartos before, and these are the best thing for ME, by far. They have killed my desire for LR attys, and HV devices.

I filled up 5 clearomizers last night, (which can be done very easily with a syringe, and the tip they send with the clearos), and started vaping. The vapor on these is thick, has a 7/10 TH, and the Flavor is really good. I actually started to feel a nic buzz for the first time vaping, due to the solid drags I was getting.

I filled 2 of them, with 2ml each this morning, and have been almost chain vaping all day, trading between the two. They both are still slightly over half full after 5 hours.

People have complained about the wicking on these, and non clear CE2s. I really do not see the problem. When the vapor decreases a little , I turn it upside for a second or two, then go back to vaping. I really like being able to see how much juice is inside, and knowing whats going on in there.

These really may be the cure for me, from having to carry around 2-3 attys, and a bunch of juice all day. I can fill 5 of them in about 5 minutes at night with 2ml each, then have a lot of flavors to switch between during the day.

If you've been thinking about these but have been turned off by bad reviews, give them a shot. They work great for me, and I think I'm going to end up sticking with them, unless some catastrophic event occurs.

PS: if anyone has clearos they don't like, ill buy em :)

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
I like them too :) Being able to see what's going on is a big improvement. Wicking is absolutely fine with my PG juices (haven't tried VG or PEG in it yet, but found them problematic in other E2's..). They seem to be working better straight out of the box than the R4's I have as well. They are fugly, but that's the price for being able to see what's going on.

ebilc

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2009
Central Florida
I to am pleased with the vapor production of these, and the fact you can see whats going on inside. It's a perfect picture really, but for some reason I can't seem to get them to taste right. My coil always seems to get burnt no matter what I try to do. I've even slowed my vaping down a bit to let them wick...but stiill have issues. I really want them to work.
@earthpig, yeah they do have the ceramic inside and they are available at a couple of places, COV, vaporsheaven, I think MadVapes. you can do a search. Theres a master list of who sells them on here some where.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
I have received orders from both COV and MadVapes, and like them for their ease of use and filling, being able to see how full it is makes a huge difference (least for me). I have found that it can depend on the juice used if the flavor is better on 3.2v ego or 3.7v mod or KR808. (lack of burnt taste, too much heat)

The only leaking problem I have had at all is when I put too much pressure on the side of the carto and separated the tube from the threads, then the juice will pour out, but that was definitly user error. But be aware the tube is not as securly fastened to the base as the metal cartos. I see this as a learning curve, the ease of removal makes cleaning a snap, and the ease of removal can cause a leak.

Sorrid

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2010
Tampa,Florida
The little bit of fiddling you might have to do with these is well worth the effort. I've been using them non stop for two months and I don't see me going back to dripping.

I use mine on a Buzz around 4.5v and I don't think I have ever had better flavor or vapor production from anything else.

There is a bit of a learning curve with these but that is no different than any other carto or atty. I use a pg/vg mix and I have no wicking issues at all and I hammer mine pretty hard while I am here at my computer.

Arm yourself with a bit of knowledge and these will reward you with a fantastic vape. Isn't that what it is all about anyway?
A little fiddling is well worth the vapor and flavor these produce.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
The little bit of fiddling you might have to do with these is well worth the effort. I've been using them non stop for two months and I don't see me going back to dripping.

I use mine on a Buzz around 4.5v and I don't think I have ever had better flavor or vapor production from anything else.

There is a bit of a learning curve with these but that is no different than any other carto or atty. I use a pg/vg mix and I have no wicking issues at all and I hammer mine pretty hard while I am here at my computer.

Arm yourself with a bit of knowledge and these will reward you with a fantastic vape. Isn't that what it is all about anyway?
A little fiddling is well worth the vapor and flavor these produce.

I have played with my 3.0-3.2 clearos for a couple of days now -- haven't been able to go above 3.8 on my Buzz :(. I've pulled out all the inner rings and vaped; replaced only the "cup cap" ring leaving a little extra wicking room and vaped; I've" tipped" and vaped I've tried 85 PG, 70 PG, 60 PG and 85 VG and vaped all with the same results...burnt taste at anything higher than 3.8v, and/or if I take more than 2 draws in a row, and/or (heaven forbid) I take a deep, single drag...

The next step is fluffing / cutting wicks?? Getting lower ohms?? Using the 808s instead of the 510s??

Please, Sorrid, tell me the secret to your success :)?! I think I'd really like these if I could just vape them...

BTW, if I leave these horizontal without any inner rings or with a slightly lifted cup ring , the "atty" floods a bit and I get juice in the airway and then I have bottom leakage. Not a lot, but not cool, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread