CE2-DELUXE Fluxomizer Clearomizer All NEW Uncrackable SuperTubes, New Everything, All ohms, In Stock @ GOTVAPES -Official Ce2-Deluxe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
nope, not a issue with these, just like the sapphire no juice gets in there. Happy times

excellent good to hear they work well.
and not to be like well whatever but i've had sapphire tube spin already lol got to pinch it but if it gets too stuck pop the tube off and then you can get it....oh and it still doesn't leak either

jamezelle

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
Ohio
Oh just how in the hay would I be vaping not if it weren't for GV? Through nasty fillers a few drops at a time?
Thank you for the most awesome products and pushing so hard to make them even better!:D
I stay off ciggies cause of you.....
^^^^^ this

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Appreciate it Adrena...there is alot of stuff goes on behind the scenes, alot of drama at times bringing some of this to market, then to properly roll some of these things out with the videos, descriptive pages, etc., and then the challenge to price them so everyone can get them reasonably..thanks for your comments

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
ce2 will always need to be tweaked to meet your criteria if you dont like it straight out the box, I have my own preferences with the ce2 and that to fluff up the wick and use only the center plug which now fits on the cup and prevents leaking so the inner plug isnt needed at all., everyone has their own preferences, the good thing is with the ce2 you can do that, You already have to remove the center plug to fill it, so its not much more work to fluff a wick or tweak it quickly to get it perfect, now its just much easier, all the stress is removed , no worries about cracking or leaking, just prep fill and vape.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hmm. These might just get me to try the CE2s. They look good, they sound good, the price is good. But, of course ... the CE2 has a long and storied history of needing to be tweaked to get them to wick well and taste good.

Decisions, decisions...

I think you will find that there are many, Many, people who have great results right out of the box. And the tweeks people have mentioned are all Dead Simple.

They cost about what 2 packs of analogs costs. How long did two packs of analogs last you when you smoked?

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
oh what about replacement tubes? i know they wont break and yadda yadda but how about some tubes for using on some old ones and ect?

Something tells me with the redesign of the base it might not work as it should. When trying to replace the new tube on an old ce2

KTaylor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2011
Cape Coral, FL
What was that @ 9ish!

Adrena...you and I the only ones that caught that? "OOOps I better put that away" ....HMMMMM...was that a new 306 atty ????

Awsome job btw you guys on these CE2's. I am a CE2 fan even with all the mods before use. I do them because these do work well and give great flavor, vapor and last. Thanks again for looking out for us!!!! I may have to hop on GV and grab some b4 theyre gone.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
I think you will find that there are many, Many, people who have great results right out of the box. And the tweeks people have mentioned are all Dead Simple.

They cost about what 2 packs of analogs costs. How long did two packs of analogs last you when you smoked?

Actually, where I am, they cost just a little bit more than one pack of analogs. It's not so much the cost, really, I just don't want to order it if it isn't going to be to my liking. But I really, really want a tank/hybrid system that works, gives me the best flavour and vapor, no dry hits, and isn't too fiddly. I'm lazy, dammit.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Actually, where I am, they cost just a little bit more than one pack of analogs. It's not so much the cost, really, I just don't want to order it if it isn't going to be to my liking. But I really, really want a tank/hybrid system that works, gives me the best flavour and vapor, no dry hits, and isn't too fiddly. I'm lazy, dammit.

The only way you are going to know if they work for You is to try them.

Lazy is good. What are you using right now. Filler type Cartos?

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
I mean, if you seriously and seriously stop and look at all the options and compare each products faults, starting with the basic 510,901,306 atomizers, then do the same for filler cartos all of all kinds, 510T, egoT etc.., tank mods( the expensive ones) and look at how well they perform, how easy to fill, how well they vape, can you back to back etc.

When i break down all the stuff i have tried and all the crap I have been through with all the older stuff out there and even some new expensive stuff out now, nothing comes close to the cheaper rivals, ce2, sapphire pumpcarts and visions and t2pt are all better in my eyes, require less fiddling in many areas and perform better as well for a fraction of the price, a sapphire is 3 dollars folks but a 510 atomizer which is useless on its own other then dripping is 7 to 20 dollars.

a ce2 is 2 dollars and contains no filler and lasts longer then most other things out there and once prepped kick other products out the water and are moddable to the 1000th degree , based soly on the fact of the million map tank jtank and so on mods that cost 5 times the price and then to that i say get a vision or 3 for the same price.

Last edited:

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
The only way you are going to know if they work for You is to try them.

Lazy is good. What are you using right now. Filler type Cartos?

EMDCCs mostly at the moment. But the main reason I wanted something like this is that it's a lot less of an issue to change juices. Capacity is great when I've got an all day vape I just want to take with me and puff on morning to night, but I really want something I can change up on relatively short notice without wasting (much) juice. I could do that with the original eGo-Ts . Quick changes were their only real advantage, given that everything else about them sucked. (For me, anyway.)

I mean, if oyu seriously and seriously stop and look at all the options and compare each products faults, starting with the basic 510,901,306 atomizers, then do the same for filler cartos all of all kinds, 510T, egoT etc.., tank mods( the expensive ones) and look at how well they perform, how easy to fill, how well they vape, can you back to back etc.

When i break down all the stuff i have tried and all the crap I have been through with all the older stuff out there and even some new expensivestuff out now, nothing comes close to the cheaper rivals, ce2, sapphire pumpcarts and visions and t2pt are all better in my eyes, require less fiddling in many areas and perform better as well for a fraction of the price, a sapphire is 3 dollars folks but a 510 atomizer which is useless on its own other then dripping is 7 to 20 dollars.

a ce2 is 2 dollars and contains no filler and lasts longer then most other things out there and once prepped kick other products out the water and are moddable to the 1000th degree , based soly on the fact of the million map tank jtank and son on mods that cost 5 times the price and then to that i say get a vision or 3 for the same price.

True. I spent way too much on the eGo tanks when they were released -- As and Bs -- and I didn't even use them for more than a month or two tops before I switched to cartos.

Yeah... I think I'm gonna get some of these.

Which resistance should I get for my ProVari? I know the 3.5ohm ones are meant for HV, but I'm not sure about something: Is the ProVari limited by an amperate cutoff or a wattage cutoff? Because 3.5ohms @ 6V is 10W but only 1.7A, while 2.5ohms @ 6V is 14.4W and 2.4A. I know the ProVari has a max 2.5A, but is there a wattage cutoff?

Last edited:

KTaylor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2011
Cape Coral, FL
You beat me on the tanks Mind. I used my ego tank for 3 days, between the plastic taste and no juice flavor coming through, it all went in a ziplock in the drawer. I went back to the CE2's. (work very nice on the provari now btw..hehe). I did just order some boges and was gonna try the new CE3's when my brick and mortar gets them in next week, but I may have to bite and order some of these things. If they perform as well or better than the MIT CE2's ...I'll be sold!!! Damn you Gotvapes!!! LOL

What kind of new atty is that Chris? Oh sorry...ssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread