CE2 Fluxomizer ... I GIVE UP !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackiej5407

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
Houston, TX
Oh MAN I'm at the end of my rope right now! This morning I received the pack of 510 CE2 fluxomizers from GotVapes ... I couldn't wait to vape without the filler in the carto in order to get that "clean, fresh taste". So an hour and 20 minutes later, I just plain frigg'n GIVE UP !

First I went through the how-to video shown here on ECF. Looked simple enough ... so I played it again while following along. Popped out the mouthpiece ... no sweat! Popped out the inner ring using my bent, not pointed tweezers ... piece of cake! THEN I went to "pop" out that 3rd piece ... WTF???? It's in there like they super glued it! So like the video says, I put (via a syringe), just a tiny bit of juice all around between the 3rd seal and the tube, in order "to make it slide out easier". Oh yeah! EASY? Are you nuts??? In the process of trying to get it out, I not only tore out the horizontal coil, but SHREDDED the damned black plastic so that I was left with bits & pieces of the 3rd ring ... no coil (it was sitting on the counter), but the sob was OUTTA there! Big deal. I'd destroyed it.

Sheesh! So I got out my second CE2 ... mouthpiece popped out, inner ring came out easily ... and then as I was once again in a war with that damnable 3rd ring, it dawned on me: WHY is it even necessary to GET it out?????

So that's my FIRST question. Why remove it just to fill?

I decided to just keep it in ... put the middle ring back in ... put my driptip on top, and screwed my ego batt to it. Went to put on the cone, and it wouldn't even go OVER the ce2! So I left it off ... took a few ('way too airy) hits ... and I CAN'T EVEN TASTE MY WONDERFUL juice! Nothing. Nada. Great vapor production with not a hint of flavor (Hot Cinnamon Candy, for gawd's sake)

I took the whole frigg'n thing apart and am now happily back with my trusty Boge 2.0.

Input, please.:mad:

Nelson76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Rhode Island
I've tried dripping with atomizers,atomizers with carts,cartomizers and ce2 fluxomizers and fluxomizers are the best for me,best flavor,longest life,easy to clean and no leaking whatsoever,If you can't get the cupseal off with the fluxomizer assembled just take it apart and push it out from the other end. With the fluxomizer screwed onto the battery gently rock the fluxomizer tube back and forth while pulling on it,it'll come apart from the base and you'll have just the plastic tube in your hand, just use something to push it out from the other end, Or I just use a paperclip and pull it out from the top, This way you won't damage the coil,Then I just put the plastic tube back on the battery connector and use the cupseal or the middle ring to seal the end,If i use the cupseal I put it on upside down. After filling I just put on a drip tip and I never even get a leak. When I'm left with a couple of drops I have to turn it upside down to vape to the last drop. It's the best flavor I've experienced yet but I'm not a vet. Good luck.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Sometimes with mine it just took a while for the flavor to get to full. Maybe it has something in the wick that the liquid has to run through until its all your liquid. Im not really sure why but it sometimes just takes a bunch of vapes to get to the full flavor. Ive heard of some people burn the wicks before use also.
Ricks, why doesn't the flavor come right through? I mean ... there isn't any filler to mute it! Also, what IS the point in removing that 3rd plug? Whats up with that?

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
So what I just don't get is: Why does anyone USE these???? Boge 2.0 is great ... Resurrectors are great on flavors that aren't strong enough on a Boge.

I use them because they last for ever, produce good vapor and taste as close to dripping as I can get in a carto. I don't have any problem taking out the three plugs, then fill by dripping down the side of the ceramic (no syringe necessary). I've started using the top plug instead of the middle one and I push it on in pass the lip, put on a mouth piece and vape. I can do this much faster than filling a filler carto, and refilling is easier still.

The only problem I have with top coils is out-vaping their ability to wick. The coil gets starved and you get the eeeyuuu awful, terrible, horrible, dry hit. I cuss for awhile, do the magic wand trick and go back to vaping. Nothing has singed, just get some juice back to the coil and you're back in business.

I singe filler cartos too fast to get much use out of them. Also, filler cartos change the flavor of the juice too much to suit me.

But to each his own. Stick with what works for you and happy vaping. :vapor:

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Thank you JD1 ... now why-oh-why do I get absolutely no flavor?

Humm, that is a bit of a mystery lol. I'm just guessing here, but it might be connected with the heat of the vapor. My favorite vape from my ego batteries, for most of my juices, is dripping on a 2.2 ohm atty. In comparison, the 2.5 ohm topcoil I'm using at the moment seems to have as much vapor, but it's slightly cooler, less th, and flavor is different, albeit not much and I still like it.

I'm guessing that coming from the 1.7 or 2.0 devices, the higher ohm device just isn't giving you the warmth you're use to.

Edit: If you have anything that is normally a little harsh, you might see if the topcoils smooth it out a little.

Last edited:

Jackiej5407

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
Houston, TX
Okay then, I just checked ... I got the GotVapes FLuXomizer™ DeLuXe CLEAR NoTint 510 XL 1.8ml 2.4-2.6ohm..... so you think the atty range should be at around the 1.7 ... or whatever the next level ohm is? It's really amazing to me that I can't taste the juice at all ... and Hot Cinnamon Candy comes through loud and clear on a Boge 2.0.

BTW, I truly appreciate your trying to help me with this.

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
Thank you JD1 ... now why-oh-why do I get absolutely no flavor?

My wife said the same thing when she first tried the fluxes. It has no flavor!! She was so used to the poly fill taste that when it was gone her juices didn't have any taste, so she thought. After vaping the fluxes a couple day's she could taste her juice better than ever. She tried a carto a couple weeks later and wondered how she ever dealt with that nasty added poly taste.

I have only found 2 juices that I can vape in a carto. Very strong cinnamon and AV rafalicious in a dual coil carto tank. Anything else all I can taste is poly.

I say give it a few days if you feel the same then give up on them but not until you give them a fair chance. IMO nothing beats them for flavor and vapor unless your dripping but that is just way too much work for me.

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
Careful, that cinnamon may cause the tube to crack.
That's the main problem I have with the clearomizers, the tubes crack at the bottom.
Even after they crack a little they are still usable until the crack spreads to above the 510 mount.

The cracking problem has been fixed with the fluxomisers from got vapes. They are made out of the same plastic as syringes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread