The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CE2 so hard to find. What is your go to??

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by tomboy, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tomboy

tomboy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I want that same true flavor i was getting, and the ability to clean it with hardly no problems. I have used these since they came out and Love them. I am using the Vivi Mini Nova, its not bad but the flavor is still not coming through like it did before, and it seems to use the juice twice as fast.
    I have been saving all my dead CE2's, but I'm not sure how to use the meter. I was going to try and use the set up where you solder a safely pen on it for the grounds. And if I use this method do you think I will be able to us the tubes I have? So help me Mister and Miss's Wizards, I will be be very great full. I have found these but don't know much about them ( 510 CE2 PLUS ) 510 CE2 PLUS Clearomizer XL. Let me know what you think of these.
    I haven't slept in 2 days so is I sound goofy or not making sense, thats the reason why.

2. lynch

lynch Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2011
    Lynchburg,Va
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.