The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ce2 style 510 dct tank cartomizers

Discussion in 'Cartomizer Reviews' started by Lhartman89, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lhartman89

Lhartman89 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have been using the 3.0 Ohm Smok CE2 style cartomizers for over a month now and love them. Way better flavor and vapor production then standard polly fill cartomizers. They seem to last me a lot longer than the old regular cartos too. You can also pull them apart and clean then dry burn them and keep on vaping. Plus they are the same price as regular cartos. I suggest doing a few dry burns before using for the first time. They have two big holes to ensure that the juice gets to the wicks. These also like to use a lot of juice but that does not bother me as I mix my own juice. I suggest these to anyone who is using tanks and wants a more flavorful vape.

IMAG0382 - Copy.jpg

2. Brozilla

Brozilla Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2013
    SoCal
    Can you post a link of the cartos you're talking about? i want to check them out

3. Lhartman89

4. kooboi

kooboi Full Member Verified Member

Jan 25, 2013
    United States
    i just purchased these few days ago, and im having a problem of leakage into my battery. i just put them on and use them, is there something wrong?

5. Lhartman89

I haven't had any problems with mine but I used the UDCT which I guess if there is any leakage, it gets caught in the locking ring. I've read some other people having that problem. Is it leaking through the hole in the center or is it leaking around where the tube meets the flange base?

6. Lhartman89

I am going to attach a couple videos I made showing how to disassemble these CE-2 cartos for cleaning.

7. Lhartman89

Here is video number two:

8. Lhartman89

Here is another video on how to clean these:

9. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    Great stuff guys, superb videos!

10. vapordraggin101

vapordraggin101 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2009
    Hi, just if anyone's having trouble with these leaking out the bottom and into the battery? I been wanting to get some but haven't seen anymore updates.

11. Lhartman89

I have had a few leak a little but not much and the only times it has happened is after I have taken them apart to clean.

12. vapordraggin101

Dec 6, 2009
    Well I bought 20 of these, tried 3 and so far they suck, leak like a water faucet. Waste of money.

13. Lhartman89

Sorry to hear that. Are they flooding or leaking around the base? I have been having trouble with some of mine flooding lately.

14. the_vape_nerd

the_vape_nerd Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 20, 2011
    New Orleans, LA
    been meaning to try these myself because i hate polyfill cartos and i have 3 dcts...wont buy if they leak though

15. vapordraggin101

Dec 6, 2009
    Mine leak out of the bottom into the battery connection... it's been 4 months and the ones I try still leak.

16. vjdossey

vjdossey Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2013
    Antioch, CA
    Bumping this to see if anyone has any new thoughts on em? Im new to tanks and cartos so im curious if theres any love out there for these?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.