CE3 XL Clearomizer from Vapor Valley Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthure

Verified Member
Mar 29, 2012
Surprise, AZ
Well here is a quick mod that worked for me to prevent dry hits on the Vapor Valley CE3 XL.

Not liking the flow rate I was inspried by the GV clearomiser mod and then realized these carts are allmmetal at the bottom. I want tomget more juice to the wick as the center metal appeared to be constricting the wick and its abiliity to stay wet.

Here is what i did. I diassembledmthe unit which wouldn't hit more than once before hitting dry even at 3.7v. I took the center tube and a common nail file and removed about 1/3 of the inner collar then fit into the atomizer base. Filing and twisting as I did it to get a fairly level grind which worked. I compared it to an unmodded device and eyeballed it to see how much material was removed. I then reassembled the unit as normal. Now it will chain vape at 4.2v

I had fears it would upset the vacuum and the liquid would just pour out it hasn't. Slight moisture on the bottom same as the unmodded unit. The thing is that you hit it now and immediately a bubble rises out of the atomizer and it's ready to hit again. I used 1/3 like I said and with 85/15 Diy torque56 it hits everytime time after time. I am sure with other juice it may require tweaking but as far as I m concerned this is a totally new cart now hit like a monster and doesn't leak.

I still think the fluxomizers have better (more) flavor than the CE3 but the CE3 is respectable now and it only took 10 minutes to mod.

This is my first mod I've came up with that I didn't see done by others first and it worked for me great YMMV. I did a search and didn't find one for this cart. Let me know if it has been done before and your results if you try it please.

Hope it helps

Arthur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread