Cellucotton rayon vs cotton cellucotton

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadidasKV

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2016
I got tricked lol. I, as im sure many others do as well, thought cellucotton was rayon. I went to sallys, a beauty supply store, and got a 10ft piece for $1.26. I got home and realized it said 100% cotton unlike some of the bigger boxes that said 100% rayon fibers. So i went on the manufacturer's website and sure enough, they have cotton and rayon. So if anyone goes this route, make sure to double check which one you're getting to make sure you're getting the right one.

After that i did a quick google search and came across someone else that did the same thing. He then ordered the rayon version and said he actually likes to cotton one better than the rayon on. Has any one tried both of them? Has anyone tried the grahams cellucotton rayon and other types of rayon? What are your opinions.

Verb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Eastern, PA, USA
I've used Cellucotton, delco balls, and Pharma Coil from one packing supplier. I can get just as good of a vape with Cellucotton and delco balls but it is a slightly different vape. The way I use them, they both require some prep. Cellucotton combing and delco balls unrolling. The pharma coil was similar to Sally's but less tangles. It was more dusty and just didn't vape as well as the other two. I still haven't tried Tidi balls or top tensel fiber.

Reactions: JadidasKV

JadidasKV

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2016
I've used Cellucotton, delco balls, and Pharma Coil from one packing supplier. I can get just as good of a vape with Cellucotton and delco balls but it is a slightly different vape. The way I use them, they both require some prep. Cellucotton combing and delco balls unrolling. The pharma coil was similar to Sally's but less tangles. It was more dusty and just didn't vape as well as the other two. I still haven't tried Tidi balls or top tensel fiber.

Have you tried the cotton cellucotton and the rayon cellucotton? Which one did you like better? I have the cotton cellucotton and really like it. I jus roll and wick then use a small poker to fluff the ends jus like i would with Japanese organic. Much cleaner taste though and faster wicking/absorbing.

Reactions: Garnetrooster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread