Lots of bananas today!

BananaDancers.gif BananaDancers.gif BananaDancers.gif

Last edited:

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
Congrats to the winner. I was going to go with this one from Darth Vader's Commencement Address:

"Maybe you'll marry, maybe you won't. Maybe your son will join you,
maybe he won't. Maybe you'll convince your daughter to become a dark
Jedi and assist you in your campaign of hatred and destruction; maybe
she'll become a rebel leader and marry a scruffy-looking nerf herder."

http://www.paul.eykamp.net/commencement speeches.html#Darth Vader's Commencement Address

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Congrats Shari post #131
Please send me a PM with you shipping info!!

Thanks everyone for participating in the contest. We will have more contests in the future.

Ken

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Wow. I am so very happy to provide this Celtic Knot P3 a good home. I have PM'd you my info.

ShariR

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
I was so excited about winning the P3 that I was totally remiss in a proper response to my good fortune. I have not been well so did not see that I won. Thank all of you that PM'd me to let me know.

And thank you, Provape (and MonsterKenny), for having this enjoyable contest with such a splendid prize. I truly enjoyed taking part and reading all the inspirational and sometimes funny quotes. Great contest. Thank you.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
I was so excited about winning the P3 that I was totally remiss in a proper response to my good fortune. I have not been well so did not see that I won. Thank all of you that PM'd me to let me know.

And thank you, Provape (and MonsterKenny), for having this enjoyable contest with such a splendid prize. I truly enjoyed taking part and reading all the inspirational and sometimes funny quotes. Great contest. Thank you.

Congratulations on the win, you'll enjoy the Celtic Knot as it's an awesome mod!

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
I received the Celtic Knot P3 this afternoon. It came in a smaller box than I expected. It is beyond beautiful and wonderful and precious. My precious.

I am using it now and love it. Still going to take my time and explore all the many options it provides over the next few days.

The P3 Provari is a big leap in advances from my Provari Mini 2.5. I would recommend this device to new and experienced vapers. It is beautiful and has all the features many will want or ever need.

Thank you again Provape for a most splendid and wonderful prize and a great contest.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I received the Celtic Knot P3 this afternoon. It came in a smaller box than I expected. It is beyond beautiful and wonderful and precious. My precious.

I am using it now and love it. Still going to take my time and explore all the many options it provides over the next few days.

The P3 Provari is a big leap in advances from my Provari Mini 2.5. I would recommend this device to new and experienced vapers. It is beautiful and has all the features many will want or ever need.

Pix... Or it didn't Happen

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Pix... Or it didn't Happen

I would love to but I have no way to do it. No cell phone, can't find my camera. The old lady here is techless. I am going to have to read the manual on my P3 to navigate all the options. See, I really am clueless. This is why I say the P3 would be suitable for a new vaper. If I can operate it at a basic level upon taking it out of the box, anyone can. :)

There are loads of pictures in this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provape/592747-official-provari-3-thread-p3-39.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread