The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Central Florida Meet-N-Greet, Saturday, August 8th - UPDATED FIRST POST

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by Ivisi, Jul 22, 2009.

Which restaurant would you like to meet at?

1. Ruby Tuesday

2. Ale House

3. Olive Garden

4. China Jade Buffet - (Mongolian BBQ)

5. Chili's Grill & Bar

6. Cricket's Grille (located in the Florida Hotel)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ivisi

Ivisi Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    Quoted the original text to keep it in place.

We are on for Chili's at the Florida Mall this Saturday, August 8th, starting at noon and going for as long as we want. I'll be there at least a couple of hours. Here's the specifics of the location:

Chili's - Florida Mall

8002 Golden Sky Ln.
    Orlando, FL
    (407) 857-9909 (number of the restaurant, in case you get lost.)

I'm going to get there a little bit early to get a table, but I need to know who is definitely coming. PM me if you are coming, with a body count, and that way I'll be sure to get some tables with enough room for us. I'll also give all of you my cell number in case something comes up or you can't find us for whatever reason.

Thanks,

Ivisi

2. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Ivisi, Thanks! I voted and would be happy to join you guys. I do have to say it depends on my Mom's condition. She is in the hospital right now.

3. Carlos49

Carlos49 Moved On

Sounds good to me !!!

Mary sorry to hear that you mom is in poor health. Will keep her in my prayers.

4. ErikNYC

ErikNYC Full Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Melbourne FL
    What time would this be?

5. Ivisi

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    Roughly 12-3PM.

Looks like Chili's is the majority winner this round, so I'll get there a little early and get us some seating. Send me a PM and let me know that you're coming and how many will be coming with you, so I can make sure to get a large enough table (or area) for us all.

MaryKay, I hope your mom is doing better now.

Ivisi

6. redbeard

redbeard Full Member

Jul 26, 2009
    palm beach gardens
    helloo all.hi marykay.i would if i could but will be out of town.im new to all this.im a 17 yr smoker,and havent had analog since june 30.i live in palm beach county,but i commute to coco bch. on the weekends.i hope your mom is ok marykay.have fun at the meet all.RB P.S. what is pm marykay?

7. Fredrick

Fredrick Senior Member ECF Veteran

I might attend. I live in Broward right now, but I love the drive to Orlando. I used to have lunch at that Chili's when I lived up there. I'll try and give you a definate answer by the 7th.

8. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Hi Redbeard, Thank you for your concern about my mom. I appreciate it.
    Look up in the top right corner of your screen, you will see private message P. M. When you left click on another member's name above their Avitar (picture) you will get a drop down box that asks several questions one of them is "would you like to send a private message. By clicking on it you can send another member a message. When you recieve one the Private Message link on the upper right hand corner will read "your unread messages" or something like that Click and then click on what ever is is the boldest black..like unread private message. Some where on your user profile you have your private message turned off. Someone else will have to tell you where that is! I am not sure.

Ivisi, Mom is still in the hospital, so I am not sure if I can come or not. I will have to wait until Sat. to let you know.

9. Ivisi

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    I'll PM you my number, MaryKay, so you can call or text and let me know. Also, if there is anything I or anyone can do, let me know that as well, but just know that I'll keep your Mom in my thoughts for now.

Ivisi

10. Anchova

Anchova Full Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Fort Myers, FL
    Hmmm.... Saturday... I might actually be able to make that. Me and the girlfriend are addicted to day trips, and she'll take the excuse even though she's not a vaper.

And my fresh juice and batt should be in by then so yay!

11. Ivisi

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    Just a reminder to please send me a definite "Yes, I'll be there" and how many people are coming with you, if any. I'm shooting to get there about 11:30 to get our name in the hat for a table, just in case they are a bit busy, and I want to make sure I get a large (or small :p ) enough area reserved early.

Thanks, everyone, and I'm really looking forward to meeting some of you tomorrow.

Ivisi

12. Anchova

Anchova Full Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Fort Myers, FL
    Change of plans, money got tied up in a surprise bill and I'm cutting back for the next few weeks.

Maybe next time :(

13. Ivisi

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    Fully understandable, and happens to the best of us. I'll look forward to the next one.

Ivisi

14. Ivisi

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    I'm getting ready to leave the house, so I won't be checking into the boards for the rest of the morning before I get to Chili's. I will have my phone with me, and my emails get delivered to it immediately, so if you are going to make it today and you haven't notified me, please send me an email so I know how many are coming.

My email addy (obscured for google's sake :) ): mwilliams(atsign)informasoftware(dot)com.

Thanks, and look forward to seeing you this afternoon.

Ivisi

/EricNYC, I've got your number from my PM and I'll send you a text in a bit, it's still early and some like to sleep in on Saturday mornings, so I'll hold off a bit. Myself, I was so go go go yesterday afternoon that I got home about 7:30 and promptly fell asleep on the couch, lol. :p

//Edit: BTW, real name's Matt, and I'll be wearing a black UCF Knights baseball cap. I'll also be the one that looks too young for all the gray in his hair.

15. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    I hope one of the attendees will give a report -- who did you meet face-to-face for the first time, what all did you talk about, that sort of thing. You feel like you get to know people on the forum and it think it'll be interesting to hear how "in person" went.

Hope you all had a good time!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.