• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Central Florida or East Florida Meet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
So, now we are thinking about the 21st of July. Since it is my Birthday, we could make it into a pretty fun little party also. Whatcha guys think?

Works for me. Well, provided work lets me off, but that's far enough out to at least request it. Just need a hard date soon so I can actually make the request. :)

videodave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Orlando, Florida, US
Visited the store today; nice guy, comfortable couch, only fair prices (but I do believe in supporting my local merchants). I bought the small twist, which I really don't need, and some other stuff I do. The place on the water (Julies Waterfront) which I mentioned earlier as a possible meet and greet spot is only about five minutes away from the store. I stopped in. It is a restaurant with beer and wine and medium priced food ( sandwiches, salads, seafood and such.) They would prefer we vape outside but they have two levels of patio overlooking a ski-lake. Certainly might work. Might also be a good spot to stop after the meet at the store if anyone is so inclined. They are open until 10PM.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I am going to head over there tomorrow anyway, so I will talk to Steve and try to firm up the dates. He was good with the 21st, but since it's also my birthday, I wasn't sure I was. But, I can hang out and celebrate my birthday with everyone for a while. I can hang with the family later on. :)

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Want to make it 1 till 5? That way you get to spend part of the day with family?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds good, tho I am on the waiting list to have that day off. :\ But I will figure something out. I almost always do when I get scheduled a day I need off.

Is esmoker online open on Saturdays? I know when the first opened it was just M-F. I will probably try and come meet you guys if my schedule doesn't change.

I'm actually heading down to esmoker tomorrow for my monthly visit to pick some stuff up.

Hours of operation:
Monday-Friday: 10AM - 7PM
Saturday: 10AM - 4PM

videodave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Orlando, Florida, US
OK, I am going to list what I think are the details of our meet. If anyone disagrees or catches a mistake please shout out!

Florida Vapors Club. Central Florida Meet-and-Greet:

Date: July 21, 2012 (Saturday)
Time: 10:30AM-4:30PM
Address: 4919 South Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32806
Telephone: 407-574-3233

If anyone is so inclined there is a restaurant about five minutes from the store that is located on a ski-lake with two levels of outdoor patio (one covered). They serve beer, wine, soft drinks, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, seafood etc. They are open until 10PM and don't mind vaping (although they would prefer us to use the patio(s). If anyone would like to continue there, here is the information:

Name: Julie's Waterfront
Address: 4201 South Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32806
Telephone: 407-240-2557

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread