The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Central Florida/Orlando Meet, Saturday, November 7th, 3 PM

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by Ivisi, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ivisi

Ivisi Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    Details in the forums at Welcome to the Florida Vapers Club.

Summary:
    Updated!!!
    Saturday, November 7th at 3:00 PM at one of the two Starbuck's locations at Florida Mall. Location 1 is in the mall, Location 2 is in the attached Hotel. Discuss which location in the thread on the FVC website, to keep the information in one place.

Ivisi

2. catwoman19

catwoman19 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2009
    Orlando
    Hi,
    I have tried logging in and registering about five times now, get no email nor can I log in.:(

3. Ivisi

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    Looks like you were able to get on. not sure why it took so many times, but I'll go over the log and see what could have happened. Thanks for the heads up.

4. Ivisi

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    Anyone have any problems possibly moving it to Sunday instead of Saturday, same time? I've had a family commitment that I should have known about come up. I say I should have known about it, but I forgot to read my wife's mind, so it's totally my fault she made plans for us and the kids with my sister and her family and I didn't know about it.

If Sunday's no good, I'll have to miss it, since the following Saturday is Halloween, and if I miss THAT, I may as well bring a pen back from the meetup with me to sign the divorce and custody papers. :p

Ivisi

5. catwoman19

Jul 16, 2009
    Orlando
    As I replied on the other forum (too many forums) I prefer Saturday but will go with the majority. Time is getting short, so lets see how much interest there is.

6. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    I don't care..pick something people! I refuse to walk around with that silly sign again!:p

7. rocketvapor

rocketvapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2009
    Rockledge, FL
    Yes, please, I need a solid location. I'm not familiar with Orlando, so I'm going to have to MapQuest directions. I may be asked to work this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday. I'd like to let them know which day I'm not available. Thanks!

8. Ivisi

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    I've proposed on the FVC website that we push the date back to the 7th of November, to give people enough time to set aside the date. I'd like to have these once a month for the Central Florida area, something like the first Saturday of every month.

So, does that give everyone (including myself, so my wife doesn't divorce me for skipping out on the family scary party she has planned on the 24th) enough time to plan for, and set aside, the time to meet?

And MaryKay had a great point with the Starbuck's in the Hotel, less foot traffic and noise than the one in the mall, and parking at the hotel will be much more convenient. Plus, the bar's down the way for those of us that feel like partaking a little later. :)

Ivisi

9. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Nov.7th is fine by me! The mall will be crowded then so the parking near the Hotel is best.
    Thanks Ivisi..this date is better.

10. rocketvapor

Jul 19, 2009
    Rockledge, FL
  11. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Ivisi change the date in the title..we don't want any crazy ladies wandering the mall with signs or guys waving prodigy's around!

12. Ivisi

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    Good point, MaryKay. Changing it now.

And I don't have to announce a date, I'm always walking around waving my prodigy like a crazy person. :p

13. sprtydave

sprtydave Full Member

Sep 21, 2009
    Polk City, Fl
    Sorry everybody I have a prior commitment for the 6th,7th,8th so I will definately be at the next one, wish it could have been this one but oh well next time, maybe someone can bring a camera and take pics and post for us that can't make it. Ya'll have fun and take care, David

14. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    No Problem Dave! I hoped to meet you this time..but maybe next time!

Ivisi..those mall cops will get you! We may need to start raising bail now, what is bail for mall jail?
    Happy Halloween!

[​IMG]

15. Ivisi

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    The last time I was in mall jail, it cost me a 10 dollar gift certificate to Orange Julius.

16. catwoman19

Jul 16, 2009
    Orlando
    Okay, works for me and don't forget, my birthday is the 10th, so no presents please. HAHAHAHAHA:) On second thought I would like another Chuck:rolleyes: What happened to the Rolling Laughter smile?

17. rocketvapor

Jul 19, 2009
    Rockledge, FL
    Sorry....I'm confused.

What date did everybody decide on? And what location?

I'm not all that familiar with Orlando, so I need to look up directions and plan my hour-long drive. Thanks.

18. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Sat. Nov. 7th! You know I was thinking that was this coming Sat.! Good Grief it was almost the return of the crazy lady!
    Happy Halloween!

[​IMG]

19. Ivisi

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    Yes, Saturday Nov 7th at the Florida Hotel Starbucks. The Florida Hotel is located in the same parking lot as The Florida Mall, just off of 528 on SR 441.

20. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone! We are going to do our shopping and then come to Starbucks. It's will nice to put faces to the words here on ECF. Just look for the lady dragging a put upon hubby. he thinks shopping is akin to torture!:rolleyes:

Happy Halloween!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.