• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Central Florida/Orlando Meet, Saturday, November 7th, 3 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Details in the forums at Welcome to the Florida Vapers Club.

Summary:
Updated!!!
Saturday, November 7th at 3:00 PM at one of the two Starbuck's locations at Florida Mall. Location 1 is in the mall, Location 2 is in the attached Hotel. Discuss which location in the thread on the FVC website, to keep the information in one place.

Ivisi

Last edited:

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Anyone have any problems possibly moving it to Sunday instead of Saturday, same time? I've had a family commitment that I should have known about come up. I say I should have known about it, but I forgot to read my wife's mind, so it's totally my fault she made plans for us and the kids with my sister and her family and I didn't know about it.

If Sunday's no good, I'll have to miss it, since the following Saturday is Halloween, and if I miss THAT, I may as well bring a pen back from the meetup with me to sign the divorce and custody papers. :p

Ivisi

catwoman19

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Orlando
Anyone have any problems possibly moving it to Sunday instead of Saturday, same time? I've had a family commitment that I should have known about come up. I say I should have known about it, but I forgot to read my wife's mind, so it's totally my fault she made plans for us and the kids with my sister and her family and I didn't know about it.

If Sunday's no good, I'll have to miss it, since the following Saturday is Halloween, and if I miss THAT, I may as well bring a pen back from the meetup with me to sign the divorce and custody papers. :p

Ivisi

As I replied on the other forum (too many forums) I prefer Saturday but will go with the majority. Time is getting short, so lets see how much interest there is.

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
I've proposed on the FVC website that we push the date back to the 7th of November, to give people enough time to set aside the date. I'd like to have these once a month for the Central Florida area, something like the first Saturday of every month.

So, does that give everyone (including myself, so my wife doesn't divorce me for skipping out on the family scary party she has planned on the 24th) enough time to plan for, and set aside, the time to meet?

And MaryKay had a great point with the Starbuck's in the Hotel, less foot traffic and noise than the one in the mall, and parking at the hotel will be much more convenient. Plus, the bar's down the way for those of us that feel like partaking a little later. :)

Ivisi

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
No Problem Dave! I hoped to meet you this time..but maybe next time!

Ivisi..those mall cops will get you! We may need to start raising bail now, what is bail for mall jail?
Happy Halloween!

Halloweenmissdracul.gif

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
No Problem Dave! I hoped to meet you this time..but maybe next time!

Ivisi..those mall cops will get you! We may need to start raising bail now, what is bail for mall jail?
Happy Halloween!

Halloweenmissdracul.gif

The last time I was in mall jail, it cost me a 10 dollar gift certificate to Orange Julius.

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Sat. Nov. 7th! You know I was thinking that was this coming Sat.! Good Grief it was almost the return of the crazy lady!
Happy Halloween!

halloween_witch.gif

Yes, Saturday Nov 7th at the Florida Hotel Starbucks. The Florida Hotel is located in the same parking lot as The Florida Mall, just off of 528 on SR 441.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread