Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey Charged
No, your absolutely right. They were on their way but I had to stop it, The Chameleons are made to be snug as possible and we needed to ensure that the sleeves will be compatible with all Battery brands in mind.What seems like just a hair makes a huge difference to the end user. So as promised from the manufacture, Chameleons and sleeves are made slightly larger on the inside. The exterior hasn't been touched. They should be here either by tomorrow or the next day as they were dispatched this past Friday. :)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hi Larry. I'm trying to match everything that the international seller is pricing. He is also the Manufacture. The problem is, he sells everything including Chameleon in sets. For example he has the sleeve labelled as the CHAMELEON KIT 6V SET. That includes 1 x Chassis Chameleon for the batteries.
1 x 1400 mAh 3.7V battery type 17,670.
2 x 1200 mAh 3.0V battery type LR123A.
1 x Charger for 34.95 Euro which translates to 49.39 US dollars. So I'm gathering along the lines 19.99 for the sleeve. :)

I really like the extension and the new battery type 17670. It allows me to vape all day without thinking about the battery power. ;)

Look at my attachment for a picture.

Attachments

• kamX.jpg
    kamX.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread