• Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Great overview! I'm SO excited to get mine!! What a great small size and the button looks perfect too. Finally something I'm not going to worry about firing up when it is in my purse (or bra, ha). One mod to run all the toys in my hand basket!

I'll be stalking the mail man every day "Is it here yet!?!!?!!" LOL (my mail man hates me, I bother the hell out of him about my packages, but this one will be worse!) The Chameleon is my birthday prezzie from ME! YAY

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Very nice Iken. You did a great job! A little nervous huh?

Question: does the adapter lock into place when you slip it into the head? I was wondering about screwing the atty to it and if the adapter stays in place while screwing the atty to it.

Nervous??? EXTREMELY! 8-o

Why yes it does! Once the top is closed the adapter has No free roaming whatsoever. I was trying to turn it but I think the atomizer threads will break before we get any kind of movement from the adapter. Even when the top is off, it doesn't spin ;)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Yeah, that's going to be my first "mod".
This little guy definitely wont steer you wrong Trail!
Iken, very nice video Overview. I thought it was very professional, smooth, and informative. One of the better reviews that I have seen so far. People could easily take lessons from you. Excellent Job.

Thank you Larry!! I really did try my best but I thought it was a horrible failure! lol I'm laughing as I type this! Thank you very much! :D:D:D

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
What a cool mod!!! The pictures looked great on your previous thread, but seeing it in action really gives everyone a feel for the size of the unit and how easy it is to use. How cool is it to have three adapters??? Yowza...slick, indeed!

Great job on the video, too. Well done!! :thumbs:
Omg is it ever so small! even I still cant get over the size! I'm really loving it and I really and honestly think you guys/gals will too!

Great overview! I'm SO excited to get mine!! What a great small size and the button looks perfect too. Finally something I'm not going to worry about firing up when it is in my purse (or bra, ha). One mod to run all the toys in my hand basket!

I'll be stalking the mail man every day "Is it here yet!?!!?!!" LOL (my mail man hates me, I bother the hell out of him about my packages, but this one will be worse!) The Chameleon is my birthday prezzie from ME! YAY
Ohh Helen you just gave me visuals and for one to make that statement I'm sure thats how Chameleon got its name! Aww HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
No wings before review, burp...got it :plol.

So how long before I get 6v bliss my man?
Oh True, do you really always have to voice your bodily functions as I express mine in visuals? :p :lol:
Nice overview Isaac!!
Don't yet get the sleeve for 6v-7.4v?
I am interested in the review at 6v too.:p

I'm just waiting on the manufacture Blind. They said that today should be the day they get finished. I just sent them an email to see how the progress is doing. :D

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I got it.

Figures, my Christmas bonus check is stuck in usps land for the next couple days.:mad:
Ahh no worries Rat! I'll have more!! I definitely plan on carrying more as a standard!
Will you ever have a 401 atomizer adapter? I really enjoy the 401's. Didn't know this until last month until I got a m401 e cig.
Actually Yes! They are in the works Rejoice! Thank you for stopping by! It's great to see you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread