Status
Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I have a dedicated atty for each flavor. I keep the cart attached and store it with the bottle in a mini ziplock bag. I only use 3-4 flavors at a time, so it's not too expensive to have one per flavor.
Bottlepic.jpg

Last edited:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Kristin thats what I have been doing and its getting out of hand.
You must use a lot more flavors than I do! I try others here and there - I have about 12 different samplers, but I pretty much stick to Peach, Mint Chocolate Chip, Peanut butter Cup and French Vanilla Coffee. I have about 10 attys though. I just ordered 4 more from Nhaler, because some were beyond cleaning and just weren't working anymore. I clean an atty to switch among the less-used flavors.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I find that keeping the attys and cart in the bag with my juice- the juice from the atty/cart leaks and makes a mess ( can't read some of the labels now)- guess I should vape a little more off before storing. Ha Ha!
Yeah, I make sure to put it in the bag mouthpiece side down and store the bag upright. Otherwise, it sure does get messy!

You can stand the bags in a tupperware-style storage container.

soylent

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
cincy, oh
I normally have two atties going. One for tobacco type flavors like camel, 555, and RY4. The other is for the softer fruit flavors like blackberry, watermelon, and banana. I haven't ran into anything too bad this way.

I had 3 going but my clove atty finally died after a few months. Figured I would lay off it awhile since I had to keep making it stronger to get the same flavor strength.

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
I tend to vape multiple flavors throughout the day.x So ... right now, I have 4 PV's at my side.x I have a White Penstyle with Coffee and a Maroon one with Pear Lung, then I have my e-Cigar with a Tobacco/Cherry blend and a 510 with a dedicated Clove atty.The Cigar pretty much stays with the same juice flavors all the time.x I may go with a straight Tobacco or a straight Cherry flavor sometimes.x But basically those 2 flavors or combination there of at all times.

The 510 ... well, right now, I pretty much am using it for Clove only.x If I want another flavor on the 510, I'd use a new atty.

So really, it's only on my Pens that I change flavors. If I want to change flavors with those, I typically vape it dry. Then I vape a few drops of straight VG dripped on the atty to clear ou tht eold flavor. Then, I add a cart with a new flavor.

mergryphon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I mostly rotate two atties, so I have one operational while the other is cleaning. I don't do menthol, but I've found one or two flavors that I just can't get out of the atty even after a crest bath, Dawn's Clove is one, Amaretto can sometimes be another. They might get their own atty.

Otherwise, it can take a few puffs if you are using cartridges, but the flavor will change.

I do rinse them out every couple days in warm water and let sit to dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread