Chapped lips: The answer. But where do I go from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

purrin

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
So after a serious problem with chapped lips from vaping i finally discovered that a lower nicotine level does this to you a lot less. So that's good news. So recommend 6ml or less to stop that effect. It took me ages to work that out.

So back into vaping and settled into ordering from mtbakervapor in the US. Trust my luck, i was just about to make a new order for my friend and I and another spare one for another persons present and suddenly the site is down. Does anyone know what is happening there. Are they coming back?

So I'm just wondering where to go. I need to order it by tomorrow. Any recommendations. Looking for tobacco, and coffee flavours of about 6ml strength. And am currently using the joytech AIO so wouldn't mind if batteries, bf coils, and liquid were all under one roof with fast shipping to the land of Oz.

Thank You

Purr.

Reactions: stols001

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
So after a serious problem with chapped lips from vaping

BTW, both PG and VG are hygroscopic and will draw moisture out of the environment--and that includes your lips, your mouth and your nasal passages. Lip balm and Biotene mouth wash (if you can get it down under) work wonders. :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't get chapped lips from vaping but early on when I dual used, cigs sure gave me dry lips, it was unpleasant. I'm glad you've found a solution for you. If you have to wait for your juices you could always purchase some VG or PG to dilute flavors you have? The taste will be more subtle, but it would work as an interim solution until you get more e-juice?

Anna

Reactions: Katya

purrin

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Yes the website is back up. La its that time of the year. You should be able to buy 0mg liquid here, somewher, i guess that might work. I have some old bottles but yeah they're too strong, that i could mix it with. IIm not sure where to get it though..

I dont know its up to you but they say dehydration is also a sign of nicotine overdose.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
So after a serious problem with chapped lips from vaping i finally discovered that a lower nicotine level does this to you a lot less. So that's good news.

Chapped lips from vaping?

Seriously?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I dont know its up to you but they say dehydration is also a sign of nicotine overdose.
Dehydration is an incredibly common problem, vaping or not. Most of us don't drink enough water. I have to work at it. Dehydration causes all sorts of problems.

• Agree

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Dehydration is an incredibly common problem, vaping or not. Most of us don't drink enough water. I have to work at it. Dehydration causes all sorts of problems.
Live in the high desert, you have to drink ALOT of water!

Sent from the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread