Characterizing flavorings used in tobacco cigarettes not including Menthol

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Brand Compounds | R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company

Cigarettes contain characterizing flavors certainly designed to appeal to children. Time to remove them.
For instance, Camel Filters soft pack
  • tobacco
  • Water
  • Glycerol
  • Brown Sugar
  • Propylene Glycol
  • High Fructose Corn Syrup
  • Sucrose
  • Cellulose Fiber
  • Cocoa
  • Licorice
  • Diammonium Phosphate
  • Ammonium Hydroxide
  • Natural & Artificial Flavors

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
They should take flavors out of everything, and I mean all of it. No more grape soda, mango infused water, watermelon jolly ranchers, etc.. and make them ALL tobacco flavors. Sewiouslee!
Agreed. We’d all be a hell of a lot skinnier. :p

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Most tobacco flavours taste like crap so add that to the list.
The taste is in the smoke, not the leaf. Nothing tastes remotely like tobacco smoke except tobacco smoke. "Tobacco flavored" is false advertising.

The requirement to close on 2 weeks notice is vengefull, sadistic. It's the way the German Gestapo did things. They are ...... off that Trump won and Hillory lost. They are punishing the deplorables.

DarrenMG

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
I have been trying out some 'tobacco' flavors the last few months. They are not as terrible as I remember when I first starting vaping way back when I started with a Green Smoke (discontinued, thankfully). I am enjoying some of them.

The problem is none of these are real tobacco extracts, and even many of those probably have some added 'flavor'. This is the problem with government regulations. We can so quickly go down a rat hole of what is a tobacco flavor and what is not? And with the rush to get something out, I fear the definition will be poor.

p.s. I wouldn't mind trying out a RTE but they are understandably expensive, and might temp me to smoke again. A pseudo flavor is preferred for that reason.

DarrenMG

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Lordie I would have given my front teeth for a decent French tobacco flavour some years ago. Never found one, now those teeth have fallen out anyway so I don't give a damn. :banana:

Those first round of tobacco flavors were truly awful. The ejuice wizards have had some time since then, but it's still hit and miss, and many people just want to vape something not tobacco related. Makes complete sense for someone who using vaping as it was meant to be used, to quit smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread