Charger bad already??!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
I AM concerned that some people got Fusion carrying cases with 2 slots instead of the MaxxxFusion ones with 4,

This was me. I didn't know about the difference when originally ordering. However, I ordered over the phone (with Chris), and he did tell me he would have to take it out of an older fussion kit. I said this was fine, I just wanted something to hold my stuff, since the pcc was not available at the time.

So I'm not upset about the substitution at all. Infact, I like the old version better becasue the empty space (where two more carto slots are on new version) is the perfect size/space for the maxfussion usb charger. And Chris was VERY helpful.

twoskinsoneman

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
WV
I never said the voltage output was different. Actually, the voltage output should be the same for all models since they all use the same li-on/li-po cells.

I know. I said the output voltages were different because that what is says on the labels.
I don't have it in front of my right now but one is 5.0 volts and the other was 4.5 or 4.6 around there.

twoskinsoneman

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
WV
I know. I said the output voltages were different because that what is says on the labels.
I don't have it in front of my right now but one is 5.0 volts and the other was 4.5 or 4.6 around there.

For accuracy sake, now that I have them in front of me, the old Fusion style states a 4.2 volt output.... The new MF style states 5.0 volts output.

maggiek

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
STL
I AM concerned that some people got Fusion carrying cases with 2 slots instead of the MaxxxFusion ones with 4, or that some people got the Fusion standard PCC, without the LCD display, instead of the MF standard PCC with the LCD display. And anyone who got those should feel free to exchange them now that we have the MF ones back in stock.

I hate to sound so dense, but now I'm really confused. I looked at the pics of the standard PCC on the bloog website and the fusion and maxxfusion look exactly the same. There is an LCD display on the maxxfusion standard PCC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread