Status
Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
me too! The yellow one really looks so cool too. I didnt know which one looked cooler! Now i am wondering how often these mods blow up after seeing that video of the charging smok vape stick.
Key word there being Smok. I had one, only a week or so old, short on the charger. I was sitting right near it so I heard it Zzzt! And unplugged it immediately. It melted the end of the charger almost off the cord. Pitched all the Smok stuff and found eleaf. Only issue o ever had with eleaf was one of the ones I got recently. At a few months old, it started to auto fire.

But think of all the cell phones and laptops bursting into flames... Even the worst vape products seem to be less faulty by comparison. I’m just not getting freaked about it at all.

It am curious though, why those people were videotaping their counter.

Reactions: stols001

RedBullBabe

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
Ireland.
If I was you, I would be looking to get it replaced with a new one - same brand and model.

I have a Tarot Nano as well and love it.

Regarding the LiPo internal battery thing - I've had numerous phones with LiPo/internal batteries. I've never had one break, not had a port break, not had a battery blow up. The only thing I've had to do is get a new charger cable for my iPods and iPhone once a year, because that's how long there charger cables seems to last. I've since switched to flat style cables with those products, and that eliminated the breakage problem. Oh, I remember a Nokia charger bring murdered years ago, but that was because my bunny chewed through it.

I would be more worried about an unregulated mod and/or loose batteries being carried around than my Tarot Nano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread