Charger case for manual batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
Unfortunately no. There are no Portable charger cases designed for the longer manual switch 510 batteries. I also dont believe JOYE plans on manufacturing any.

However, on a semi positive note, all new manual switch 510 batteries are back to the original length of 112mm overall. So if you happen to get brand new stock manual batteries, they should be the same size as the auto batts, and fit the PCC.

strayling

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Seattle, USA
However, on a semi positive note, all new manual 510 switch batteries are back to the original length of 112mm overall. So if you happen to get brand new stock manual batteries, they should be the same size as the auto batts, and fit the PCC.

That'll do, thanks. At some point I'll have to buy new batteries, so I'll probably spring for a PCC then.

Aside: My Dura reminds me of the "Grandfather's Axe" - I replaced a battery, then I replaced an atomiser and I change carts all the time, but it's still my first and best e-cig :)

Sar

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
New York, NY
... However, on a semi positive note, all new manual switch 510 batteries are back to the original length of 112mm overall. So if you happen to get brand new stock manual batteries, they should be the same size as the auto batts, and fit the PCC.

I have heard that the manual batteries will not fit in because of the button sticking out...

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
I have heard that the manual batteries will not fit in because of the button sticking out...

According to JOYE the manufacturer, they will fit. I would ...ume :p they are correct of their products. Though we know what assumptions often mean.

I do not have a PCC to test this claim however. Perhaps someone will soon.

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA
I've got a long no logo Dura-C battery from Janty and the replacement I just got from the bad batt from that kit is a no logo short. I also have several auto and long manual w/logo batts.

The long manuals with logo are tighter, but they go in and charge fine. Just close the lid gently as it's kind of flimsy and you don't want to break it. The long no logo manual slips in easily and charges fine. The short no logo manual slips in fine as well, but like with the auto batts, you sometimes have to press on that corner or put something on the underside of the lid to keep it down in there so it will charge.

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
How is the PCC case meant to be used or how are people using it? I am wondering if you carry your 510 in it disassembled when you are not using it to keep it always charged OR do you carry around an assembled 510 and keep a spare battery in the charger to switch out when the one you are using dies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread