Charger question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainne

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
Houston
Okay so I have the original PCC.
I've plugged in the USB charger+plug adapter into a socket, the plug first flashed blue then stayed steady blue when plugged into the PCC. The red LED light is not lit up on the PCC while it is plugged in and charging.

My batteries don't really seem to be charging after or the PCC isn't getting/holding a charge. Is the red LED on the side of the PCC suppose to stay on while the PCC is charging? When the PCC is fully charged is the blue light on the plug suppose to change from staying solid?

Also is there any issue with keeping a battery in the PCC while it's plugged in to the charger? I had a problem with my Blu's PCC not really charging if there was a battery screwed into it inside. They seem to be a similar make so just wanted to throw that out there.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
The blue light on the USB cable only tells you the status of the charge of the PCC itself

The light on the side of the case is for the status of the actual ecig battery charging. The light should stay solid red when charging.

You can charge the case and battery at the same time, the 1st priority will go to the ecig battery, and then the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread