Charging Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

daw840

Apr 27, 2010
Overland Park, KS
I tried to charge one of the batteries for my 901 this evening and when I screwed it into the normal wall charger it started flashing red the whole time it was charging. Im not really sure it even charged since it only lasted like 20 minutes. I have never seen it do that before. Kind of pisses me off, now I am going to have to smoke analogs since my 2 batteries are done for the night....... analogs

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
I had a battery misbehave like that. An automatic I got juice into. A quick swirl in some alcohol I had handy, although I'm sure warm water would have worked also, fixed everything. Just flicked the end like it was a thermometer to get the alcohol out. For those under 30 as mom about it.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Try gently blowing thru the batter from the cart / carto end. Then give the battery a couple of shakes and blow again.

I would also try cleaning the battery contacts with a q-tip and a little rubbing alcohol.

Sometimes wiggeling the battery once it's in the charger makes the red light stay lit on a charger that I have.

Last thing I would try is charging the battery with a USB charger. If it charges ok, then the problem is the wall charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread