Charging Smoktech 510 carto battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I lost my instructions for my Smoktech 510 DC carto. :( I tried charging each of my batteries...the blue end blinked and blinked without stopping. Does this mean they're full? Anybody know about this? Thanks...

ETA: Okay, so I tried it again, the blue LED light at the end blinked about 20 times and now is not lit, the little LED light on the charger itself (plugged into comp) is red...hopefully it's charging?

Last edited:

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Also DO NOT hork down on the cartridges or charger it crushes the little rubber gasket under the center pin shorting the system

Hope that helps

Also...can you provide a link or pictures of the battery...is it an eGo type battery or a e-cig stick type battery?
Something like this
http://www.mtbakervapor.com/e-cig-starter-kits/smoktech-510-dc-manual-starter-kit/

P.S. The tiny center pin on the e-cig batteries have the same "crush" problem...get something to pry that pin up then GENTLY tighten it on to the charger and the cartridges on...snug em down lightly...don't crank em down

Last edited:
Also DO NOT hork down on the cartridges or charger it crushes the little rubber gasket under the center pin shorting the system

Hope that helps

Also...can you provide a link or pictures of the battery...is it an eGo type battery or a e-cig stick type battery?
Something like this
Smoktech 510 DC Manual Starter Kit - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

P.S. The tiny center pin on the e-cig batteries have the same "crush" problem...get something to pry that pin up then GENTLY tighten it on to the charger and the cartridges on...snug em down lightly...don't crank em down

Thank you! Here is the one I'm using. :) I will check out that pin...I had it plugged in 7 hours overnight and the light is still red.

Shouldn't take that long, and it sounds like you're doing it right.
COULD be the USB port you're using is underpowered?
If you stick with 510's, you may want to get one of these, or what I really liked, was one of these (may seem expensive, but it's both parts in one).

Oh awesome, thanks for the recs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread