The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Charleston Area Anyone?

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by 1awesomelawson, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 1awesomelawson

1awesomelawson Full Member Verified Member

Jun 25, 2013
    SC
    *waves*

Just curious who may be from the Lowcountry. I see lots of activity from the upstate but not so much from my side of town :p

2. XJaySC

XJaySC Full Member

I've just started back on the vape train. Good to see our local B&M expanding. Maybe if they had some ECF stuff in their stores more people would come to the site.

3. 1awesomelawson

1awesomelawson Full Member Verified Member

Jun 25, 2013
    SC
    Yeah they've got three stores open now and are going to be opening another location in October. I keep bugging them about the glass tanks but they aren't biting yet.

Makes me wanna do my own vape shop with a larger variety to choose from LOL

4. XJaySC

XJaySC Full Member

I've considered it my self but the startup costs would be wayyyyy out of my price range. They (the local b&ms) cater to the starters but an APV shop could get more of the hobbiests. Trying to do both would have a huge over head in product alone.

Then again, going that route would put you in competition with the online retailers.

Yeah, on second thought maybe I won't consider it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.