• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Charleston Vapers meet 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Hey Kno! How are you? And the good Doc? Haven't seen any posts from him in a looooong while...
Saw some great reviews regarding some juice of yours you shared at Philly...gratz to ya! Now, I bet that was a blast...

Always interested, but my life and work schedule are kinda wonky at the moment. I will lurk and see if any others show some interest and see where it goes from there. That's pretty non-committal, I know, but that's the way it hangs at the moment--unfortunately.

Last edited:

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
would love it!!!
my hubz band is playing somewhere in murrells inlet june 4th , 11th???? id have to find out but maybe around that time, when i know for sure ill have to report back, cuz it would be awesome to have it somewhere around there, most of the band members vape too!!!!! ummmmmm where exactly is murrells inlet? kinda in the middle?

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
would love it!!!
my hubz band is playing somewhere in murrells inlet june 4th , 11th???? id have to find out but maybe around that time, when i know for sure ill have to report back, cuz it would be awesome to have it somewhere around there, most of the band members vape too!!!!! ummmmmm where exactly is murrells inlet? kinda in the middle?

Hey Sugi, Haven't heard from you for a while. Congratulations on one year!:thumbs: Me too!
Murrells Inlet is just south of Garden City. The drive to Charleston is a little over an hour and mostly 4 lanes. Doesn't get bad till you hit Isle of Palms.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
How does late may sound? Around the 20-30th?

I say the 20th weekend, I already have hotel reserves the 20th thru the 23rd of May..... at MBch. The Breakers 21 st ave.
Could it be that easy???, nawwwww never for me, lolol
That would be so kwweell, if we could have something that weekend.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hey Sugi, Haven't heard from you for a while. Congratulations on one year!:thumbs: Me too!
Murrells Inlet is just south of Garden City. The drive to Charleston is a little over an hour and mostly 4 lanes. Doesn't get bad till you hit Isle of Palms.
Howdy friend,
yeah Ive been lazy and hiding out. my boss wanted to know what i was doing all afternoon , since it didnt seem like i was getting much work done, so he said I had to stay off and work, darn him!!!!
it's almost a happy anniversary for you too, that's rite!!!!

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA

Whoops... not Isle of Palms..Mount Pleasant.:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread