Charts for GGTS/iAtty/UFS only for o-rings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
Hey Imeo;

Yes I remember that thread. I had even created a PDF of the metric sizes and also their US measurement counterparts.

I was thinking more along the lines of simple pictures showing only o-ring placement where the GGTS/iAtty/UFS could all fit on one page. I may have to do some cut/paste from the manual.

Papa Hoyt

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Georgia
Hey Imeo;

Yes I remember that thread. I had even created a PDF of the metric sizes and also their US measurement counterparts.

I was thinking more along the lines of simple pictures showing only o-ring placement where the GGTS/iAtty/UFS could all fit on one page. I may have to do some cut/paste from the manual.

Did you post the chart in that thread or is this something you have to email me........I would love a copy for when I need "that one ring"
LOL

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
OK So I stayed up way past my bedtime to create this Visual O-Ring Guide for the GGTS-Iatty-UFS.
It is in PDF format on letter size paper and is set to print duplexed so it prints on front and back.
It looks like it came out fairly good given the images I had to work with. I made a print and it's good enough to read which was what I was after.

Last edited by a moderator:

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
OK So I stayed up way past my bedtime to create this Visual O-Ring Guide for the GGTS-Iatty-UFS.
It is in PDF format on letter size paper and is set to print duplexed so it prints on front and back.
It looks like it came out fairly good given the images I had to work with. I made a print and it's good enough to read which was what I was after.

Into the O-ring box it goes.

View attachment 52264

Good enough for me :)
Hope you don't mind me downloading it ;)
Tnx Repent

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
Did you post the chart in that thread or is this something you have to email me........I would love a copy for when I need "that one ring"
LOL

Hey Papa;

The "chart" or o-ring listing was one that Imep started (giving metric measurements) and then Ripple converted into US measurements. They were separate and I combined them into a nicely formatted PDF and published it on Google Docs.

The guide includes both measurements for US Standard and Metric for the GGTS/iAtty/UFS/AVS. It is found here.

Last edited:

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
OK so I re-worked the Visual O-Ring guide for GGTS, iAtty, and UFS to better show exploded parts numbering. I also re-created the parts listing for the GGTS even though it is also located above the diagram. Figured if it was there originally I wanted it to be more readable. Other minor touch-ups throughout.

Last edited by a moderator:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Repent, very nice description based on Zor's designs but I have to make some suggestions:

GGTS

number 5 was 9/1 but its no longer exists, so you have to eliminate it. And Zor has to eliminate it from the wiki when it comes online again
number 10 was 18/1,5 but I found that a 17/1,5 makes threading easier and still no leakage

UFS

number 7 is a 17/1,5

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
Repent, very nice description based on Zor's designs but I have to make some suggestions:

GGTS

number 5 was 9/1 but its no longer exists, so you have to eliminate it. And Zor has to eliminate it from the wiki when it comes online again
number 10 was 18/1,5 but I found that a 17/1,5 makes threading easier and still no leakage I will fix these tonight.

UFS

number 7 is a 17/1,5
Do you mean #5 on the chart for the UFS?
#7 on chart shows it is the UFS Top Cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread