The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cheap 16340s

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Aizen-sama, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Aizen-sama

Aizen-sama Senior Member Verified Member

Feb 25, 2010
    New Jersey
    I just received a set of two protected 16340 3.7v 1000mAh protected batteries and a charger for just over $7, shipped free from the US. The set is sold by Tmart, which I had never heard of before this purchase. Initially I wasn't going to buy batteries for my Saber Touch Mini (as I typically use it with the PT) but at that price I figured it would be worth a shot. Tmart shipped them out the day after I ordered and they arrived in 2 days.

The charger is pretty much your standard charger. It has retractable US prongs on the back, which is a nice feature. The 16340s fit in snugly and the charge took about what the box said it would (~2.5hrs), batteries and unit staying cool to the touch the whole time. I swapped out my Vivi's 3.2ohm head for a fresh 1.8ohm head, loaded up some Torque 56, and popped in the batteries to test. It hits pretty nicely. Perhaps a bit less warm and a bit less TH than I like (l'm a 5V guy through and through) but I can't argue with the vapor production or flavor (much more delicate and floral at this voltage). I can definitely see these coming in handy for a party or social event where I don't want to break out the cord and USB battery. After 20 minutes or so of chain vaping I took the battery out and it was still pretty cool to the touch. Performance is consistent for both batteries.

All in all, I'm pretty satisfied with this purchase. I can't yet speak to battery life but as I won't be using these full time I'm not too concerned. Also I used the coupon code SORRYYOU (valid through 11/15) for 5% off, which basically paid for tax (they are based in NJ).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.