Cheap diy essences websites that delivers worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Unfortunately many vendors may not ship to your location if it's not legal. Some of the Chinese sites well I am not going to make claims for the awesomeness or lack thereof of their juices but they might actually be your best bet . And by that I mean, if it is illegal to import and they trace it to you, well, that's going to be an issue. Certainly some companies are rather general in their labeling of said products, but if there are fines or other consequences for importation it will be your neck on the chopping block so I would read your local ordinances Very Carefully.

DIY can be expensive and complicated yes, but if you can import vaping flavors that are not labeled specifically as vaping, but food you should be able to get VG/PG where you are (make sure it is whatever your country labels as "pharmaceutical grade," that just leaves you with the nicotine. I don't quite know what to suggest there, other than to say, "Well now you are three quarters there," and if you can obtain nicotine somehow, you should be set for a while.

Please don't take any of what I said as advice, I am not advising you to do ANTHING illegal, but I am sort of saying what some of my thoughts might be in your situation which I don't know the full legal consequences of so whatever you do please exercise due care and caution and all that and good luck,

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: tailland
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread