The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

cheap e-liquide?

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by 114bls, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 114bls

114bls Full Member

Aug 17, 2009
    anyone have a website for cheap e-liquide im looking to get menthol to mix with a tabacco flavor!!

but any suggetsions!:w00t:

2. Rogue X2 v2

Rogue X2 v2 Moved On

Apr 27, 2009
    You want menthol liquid? or menthol crystals?

My recommendation is to go with the crystals -- for just a few bucks you can get a lifetime worth of crystals.

I get mine here: Organic Creations Wholesale Soap Making Supplies

Go with the 2oz. size. I got the 4oz and have so far used less than 20 crystals. 8-o

3. kellie

kellie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2009
    Binghamton, NY
    My fave mix is 555 from rocky mountain vapor with the cool rush flavoring from Liquidxpress

4. Superstargoddess

Superstargoddess Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 31, 2009
    Ohio
    Ruyan has the cheapest liquid that I have been able to find so far.

5. SLDS181

SLDS181 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 11, 2009
    Western NJ
    I wouldn't do "cheap"

I would do "less expensive" :)

Like Rogue, I'd say get the menthol crystals, buy some PG & VG, add some unflavored (or tobacco flavored) nic juice..... and enjoy.

Buy in as large a size as you can afford, in the highest nic you can get, and cut it to the appropriate amount :thumbs:

6. ProfessorDaffy

ProfessorDaffy Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
    Acme Looniversity
    You really can't beat RuyanDirect. Besides they offer 18mg liquids in 10ml bottles for $3.50, and 30ml for around $9. HealthCabin is also a good choice because they offer 24ml liquids in 10ml bottles for $3.50. That way you can sample a few and not be stuck with 30ml of something you don't really care for. Keep it for mixing, diluting, or using straight. Then when you find a flavor you like, you can place a bigger order.

I started using "unflavored" for mixing but it gave no undertones to the mix. It was just straight cherry or licorice or butter rum. Now I use, RY4, Marlboro, or Flue Cured. Great by themselves, but but when you dilute them they give a great underlying flavor to your juices. The trick is to get the right mix. Menthol is great by itself, but it tends to overpower your tobacco flavor so all you get is the menthol, so experiment and use it sparingly until you get the right mix.

--Prof Daffy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.