Cheap, Flavorful and Highly trusted sites for e-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
and what would be your recommendations for mbv or heathers havenly liquids?

That would depend on what types of juice you like be it tobaccos, fruity, savory, weird, sweet ect.

I personally like Mountbakers vapor and velvet vapors and I order very sweet strong juices from them my self. I loved the butter pecan from MBV and the strawberry cheesecake and strawberry chocolate from VV

ziggy929

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
FL USA
EC Blend has small 5ml bottles for 2.50. Also they let you make your own creations in their "lab". I order the Dragon series from them and I LOVE the Dragons Blood. I have ordered 1 10ml bottle, and 1 30ml bottle and 1 50ml in the last month. I am sorry to say but I am 1/4 the way through my last 50ml bottle. I vape this daily. Also they usually throw in an extra 5ml bottle for you to try, that's how I was turned on to the Dragons series. Even the 50ml bottle is about 15.00. I buy from them ALL the time. The shipping time is not bad either.

Jack Pappas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
Rochester, Minnesota, United States

NakiFantaki

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Las Vegas NV
Mt baker vapor is a great value. Awesome prices with very decent juices. Some flavors are amazing while others aren't so amazing. But definitely a great vendor. Heathers Heavenly Vapes is very good IMHO. Prices are very decent. They have exceptional tobacco juices. Try dragons fire. Yummy!
Another vendor I like is FuZion Vapor. Again prices are decent. Not as good as the first two but their juices are fantastic. My favorite is unicorn blood.
Ill also mention Five Pawns. Very flavorful. There's a certain depth to their flavors that has been unmatched by other vendors. It is not cheap though. 30 bucks for a 30ml. Grandmaster is the only one I tried and I loved it.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

CandyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
candybeauchamp.com
Sometimes I think you get what you pay for, ya know?

Early out, I tried MBV and they are just okay, in my opinion. My favorite juice vendor is TheVaporGirl.com and my local AllAboutVapor.com (they do ship too).

I've tried a lot of them, but I also find that taste is subjective, so I'd order samplers from a few places and see how it goes to your tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread