Cheap,functional tabletop juice holder for small bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellasin

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2009
Roscommon, MI
I was getting annoyed at the vast array of little juice bottles laying all over the table around my puter. So I got one of those long white plastic 7 day pill containers, cut off the covers for the days of the week, and now all of the 10ml and smaller size bottles are sitting nicely in a row. One compartment can also hold 2 of the DIYFlavorshack 3ml bottles. The sides are tall enough that the bottles dont fall out.

The larger bottles dont fit, but I end up using the small bottles in rotation every day more than the large bottles. I got the pill holder free at the pharmacy. I think if you have to buy them they are a dollar unless you get the fancy multi-week colorful ones.

Just wanted to pass this along in case anyone else was knocking over juice bottles reaching for something else while they were vaping at the puter or watching TV. Its also alot easier to move them to dust or to take them to another room. Too bad theres not a lid to make a cover. Or any words that can be spelled with these plastic squares with SMTWTFS that I have left over lol.

DinosaurVapor

Moved On
Nov 11, 2009
Spokane, WA
I was getting annoyed at the vast array of little juice bottles laying all over the table around my puter. So I got one of those long white plastic 7 day pill containers, cut off the covers for the days of the week, and now all of the 10ml and smaller size bottles are sitting nicely in a row. One compartment can also hold 2 of the DIYFlavorshack 3ml bottles. The sides are tall enough that the bottles dont fall out.

The larger bottles dont fit, but I end up using the small bottles in rotation every day more than the large bottles. I got the pill holder free at the pharmacy. I think if you have to buy them they are a dollar unless you get the fancy multi-week colorful ones.

Just wanted to pass this along in case anyone else was knocking over juice bottles reaching for something else while they were vaping at the puter or watching TV. Its also alot easier to move them to dust or to take them to another room. Too bad theres not a lid to make a cover. Or any words that can be spelled with these plastic squares with SMTWTFS that I have left over lol.

WTFSMTS

(WTF Smits- My old roommate's last name was smits, haha)

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
You can find cheap knock-offs of these mini-tackle boxes at WalMart for a couple of dollars (I think the small one with 6 compartments is like $1.75). Look by the tackle boxes in next to the fishing gear. They are hanging from hooks.

Amazon.com: Plano 3500 Size Prolatch with Adjustable Dividers: Sports & Outdoors

The horizontal spacers are adjustable, and you could cut the top completely off at the hinges to use like the pillbox.

Last edited:

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA

Bellasin

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2009
Roscommon, MI
Here's what I was talking about:

Amazon.com: Akro Mils #05705 SM Storage Case: Home Improvement

Amazon.com: Akro Mils #05905 Large Storage Case: Home Improvement

I'm pretty sure they're cheaper at WalMart.

There are also some cheap tackle-boxes there that would make great organizers. Here's one for $17:

Walmart.com: Plano 8616 Six-Tray Tackle Box: Fishing & Boating

When I started using the pillbox I didnt have 12 bottles of juice like I do now, so was thinking I better get something more like this, thanks for the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread