The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cheap Liquids ?

Discussion in 'LiteCig' started by HYDRO, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. HYDRO

HYDRO Full Member

Sep 26, 2009
    P-Cola, FL
    I am just wondering how is it that the Lite Cig Liquids are so cheap ?

The norm seems to be around $9 for a 10ml bottle, but on LiteCig site they are $4 ....

If quality is good I can see me doing all my Liquid shopping here !

Any Liquid Feedback would be appreciated, as well as comparisons to brands like Vapor Talk, Liquid Express, Janty .... Those are brands I've tried .....

ALSO please anyone thats tried any of the LiteCig Menthol - I would love to hear any thoughts on it because it will be my main useage :)

Thanks All,
    HYDRO

2. Valkerie

Valkerie Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2009
    Lincoln Park, NJ
    The last LiteCig Menthol I bought was 24mg/50ml for around $22. I've vaped it direct and it's fine, but I did buy it for mixing, so most of what I used was pumped up with menthol crystals, VG and Everclear on my end.

Again, vaping it straight, the taste was fine.

3. shawnp1

shawnp1 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

lol it is straight from dekang. i just dont mark mine up so high :)

4. clear_blue27

clear_blue27 Senior Member ECF Veteran

I wish litecig had them for 6mg. I dont need 11mg. Well that is on a normal cig. Dont smoke that much tho.

5. svtboosted

svtboosted Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    You could cut the 11 down to a smaller amount if needed.. :)

6. LoBo

LoBo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2009
    Marshfield, WI
    litecig liquids are great. I too wondered why they are cheap. after vaping the capp liquid shawn sent me for free I know I will buy all of my liquids from him. now I don't really care why they're cheap anymore.

7. HYDRO

HYDRO Full Member

Sep 26, 2009
    P-Cola, FL
    Kool --- In that case , I don't care why they are so cheap anymore either :) Looks like I am gonna have to try LiteCig out .... I got Caramel Macciato / Mentha / Dulcis to Vape up & then I'll order a few from here :)

8. LoBo

Aug 25, 2009
    Marshfield, WI
    Right on. I love shawns liquids. i'm currently waiting on my 50mls of cappuccino. The only flavor I really can't stand (out of all that I have tried) is the dr. pepper. I'll be placing a larger order when I can afford it. :cool:

9. cmdrmaxwell

cmdrmaxwell Super Member ECF Veteran

i just ordered 200ml's of lots of flavors and with the 10% off coupon i couldnt find a better deal! I am soooo looking forward to more whiskey!!:D

10. grady193

grady193 Full Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2009
    Indiana
    I have been ordering liquids and all my vx2 hardware from Shawn for over 2 months and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Every flavor I have tried has been great! Absolutely no complaints here. Not to mention his great customer service, prices and speedy delivery!!

11. LoBo

Aug 25, 2009
    Marshfield, WI
  12. svtboosted

svtboosted Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.