Witam!
Potwierdzam przyjęcie zamówienia na 200 ml r-ru:
97,6% 1,2-glikol propylenowy (czysty do analizy) 7 zł
2,4% nikotyna (czysta) 5 zł
Koszt wykonania r-ru 1 zł
100 ml gliceryny (czysta do analizy) 8 zł
Koszty przesyłki: 10 zł
Razem do zapłaty: 31 zł

That's about 10usd for 200ml of pure pg mixed with pure nicotine, and 100ml of pure glucerine from a pharmaceutical company here. No wondering what's in the bottle, and no worries about the price. I just contacted the guy who posted this, he lives in the same town as me. if it works out, I might be able to share the love. I'll update as soon as I find out more.

ejfan1977

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Kingston, Washington
I just found this on a forum here in Poland:

Witam!
Potwierdzam przyjęcie zamówienia na 200 ml r-ru:
97,6% 1,2-glikol propylenowy (czysty do analizy) 7 zł
2,4% nikotyna (czysta) 5 zł
Koszt wykonania r-ru 1 zł
100 ml gliceryny (czysta do analizy) 8 zł
Koszty przesyłki: 10 zł
Razem do zapłaty: 31 zł

That's about 10usd for 200ml of pure pg mixed with pure nicotine, and 100ml of pure glucerine from a pharmaceutical company here. No wondering what's in the bottle, and no worries about the price. I just contacted the guy who posted this, he lives in the same town as me. if it works out, I might be able to share the love. I'll update as soon as I find out more.

Is there a way for you to translate the ingredients into English? :confused: I can make out what some of the ingredients are, I think? English translation would be helpful, Thanks.:rolleyes:

ill_dawg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
South Wales
ELEKTRONICZNE PAPIEROSY - FORUM :: Indeks
and the juice comes from
but my polish is far from perfect, and I'm surfing on my phone right now, so i can't figure out how to order what this guy did. I've sent him an email, hope to hear back from him soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
Just got an email back from the company, paid them via bank transfer. I should have enough e-liquid to last me the better part of a year in 7-10 business days. Here's to hoping everything arrives ok. If it does, I'll talk to them about international shipping.

-=ADAM=-

Awesome find, please do keep us posted on how it goes. Good job, from one dog to another.

ill_dawg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
South Wales
just got everything in the mail! attached a photo. sorry about the quality, I'm posting this from my phone. that's 200ml of pg with 2.4% nic and a 100ml bottle of glycerine. smells a little harsher than my tw 36mg, but I'm not tasting the chemical edge that I was smelling when I vape it. All in all, that took 7 business days to het here. i'm currently one happy vaper.

Attachments

• 200903101646_037.jpg
    200903101646_037.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 343
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread