Cheap Sony VTC5 Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huggy Bear

Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Washington, Missouri USA
Hi everyone. Just wanted to post that I found a good price on some Sony VTC5 batteries, VaporDNA E-Cigarette, 30$ for 3 new batteries (only come in 3 packs). If you spend over 35$ you can get 10$ off with coupon code VTRz7Zws5k. I just ordered so I haven't received them yet, but I will update this post with ship times and packaging details when I get them in. Hope this helps.

Huggy Bear

Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Washington, Missouri USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: No affiliate codes permitted

Huggy Bear

Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Washington, Missouri USA
Ok, batteries arrived today. Very fast shipping to me in Missouri. One battery comes sandwiched between two others in a box, the cardboard kind with the foam cutouts for two batteries. Other than that they are well packaged and appear fine. Let them charge on the intellicharger when I went to work, so testing will begin tomorrow. Gonna throw them in my Sigelei 20w with a 1.4ohm Taifun build and some tasty blueberry muffin juice.

jimbill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
aurora,indiana
Ok, batteries arrived today. Very fast shipping to me in Missouri. One battery comes sandwiched between two others in a box, the cardboard kind with the foam cutouts for two batteries. Other than that they are well packaged and appear fine. Let them charge on the intellicharger when I went to work, so testing will begin tomorrow. Gonna throw them in my Sigelei 20w with a 1.4ohm Taifun build and some tasty blueberry muffin juice.
I hope someone was watching your batteries for you while you were at work please be safe and only charge them while your home in case anything was to happen.

CK101

Moved On
May 8, 2014
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread