"cheap" taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Grew up on Fort Myers Beach, and lived in Fort Myers and Cape Coral for a while. I don't know about you, but a lot of vendors in those "specialty" shops (there were a lot of those, too) were ultra super-sketchy. Hopefully they're not taking advantage of the vaping thing and cashing in on it to make a quick buck. A lot of people I met in Ft Myers were super-sketchy.

I think the cream of the crop for me would be "Jameson's", I've been told the flavors are really rich because the juice maker is a chef. I've tried so many flavors and I keep going back to "Peaches & Cream" and "Melon Medley". I have really stubborn taste buds that only react to strong flavors. Midas and Vaping Monkey also make some quality ones. "Pink Lemonade" from Midas and "Monkey Cream" (tastes like Krispy Kreme's original glazed doughnut) from Vaping Monkey.

Disclaimer: I believe Vaping Monkey uses an in ingredient called "diacetyl" that is known to cause "Popcorn Lung." I'm scared to vape it too much but at the same time the flavor is hard to beat. My friend next door likes to call it the forbidden fruit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread