Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Hahaha the closest vape store to me is a bit over an hour drive so I can't just run there and big. I'm sure I'll pay more at any store, money has prevented me from really stocking up well yet so I'm getting anxious about it. I do have a free flavors I didn't like at all that I can use in a pinch if I absolutely have to

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Hahaha the closest vape store to me is a bit over an hour drive so I can't just run there and big. I'm sure I'll pay more at any store, money has prevented me from really stocking up well yet so I'm getting anxious about it. I do have a free flavors I didn't like at all that I can use in a pinch if I absolutely have to

Apparently my phone doesn't wanna type today. Sorry for errors

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I got my first juice in a smoke shop. It vaped well enough at the time. I paid about $6 for a 10ml. Cox's Smokers Outlet. What about picking up some VG and mixing it with what you have and don't like? Could make it slightly more palatable.

There's a thought. I picked up a bottle labeled humco glycerin (the only one I could find at Walmart) I'm thinking its VG but not positive. I bought it to cut down juices with too much throat hit and forgot I bought it :facepalm:

Thanks for putting up with my ADD and memory issues y'all and for the answers lol!

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
There's a thought. I picked up a bottle labeled humco glycerin (the only one I could find at Walmart) I'm thinking its VG but not positive. I bought it to cut down juices with too much throat hit and forgot I bought it :facepalm:

Thanks for putting up with my ADD and memory issues y'all and for the answers lol!

You have the right stuff, I just got one last week. :)

Trickydick666

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2014

How much would you mix in?

a bad day at the track is better than a day of not running at all

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
A local store just went in last year here. It's been a blessing cause it's not only cheaper, but also no shipping charges.

The smoke shops here in ct sell eJuice but it is usually resale stuff they bought online and often mislabeled. Most of those places are not familiar enough with eCigs to know what they are selling.

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
Yeah the blu disposable we bought just to try e cigs wasn't too bad actually. There's a lot of complaint about them but I really liked the flavor

I started out with a Blu a few years ago. I enjoyed it until I discovered this site and that I had better options.

I think it gets a bad rap because ppl express their resistance to return to a Blu style ecig rather than actual dislike of the product.

Blu is a good ecig for the person who needs very little to get them by. But if you offer one to somebody who has experienced the joy of a good juice and a 900+ MHz batt they're going to run away screaming which might come off as a complaint. ;)

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
I started out with a Blu a few years ago. I enjoyed it until I discovered this site and that I had better options.

I think it gets a bad rap because ppl express their resistance to return to a Blu style ecig rather than actual dislike of the product.

Blu is a good ecig for the person who needs very little to get them by. But if you offer one to somebody who has experienced the joy of a good juice and a 900+ MHz batt they're going to run away screaming which might come off as a complaint. ;)

Exactly! I got the Blu starter kit at Walgreens a few weeks ago. It let me know that quitting smoking and going to e cigarettes was possible. I was a heavy smoker, and spent all day charging up and changing out the Blu batteries. But it did work - and I didn't smoke any of my cigarettes. Then I found this forum and quickly got an ego kit and several flavors of juice. Quite a difference! I love it.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Yeah the blu disposable we bought just to try e cigs wasn't too bad actually. There's a lot of complaint about them but I really liked the flavor

Not that is pertains to fixing the dilemma here, but the complaints about Blu lately have been about DOA chargers, chargers dying within a week, not-so-filled prefilled cartos and stuff like that. Don't know if they have changed manufacturer's but the quality control problems have shot up in the last six months or so.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
How much would you mix in?

a bad day at the track is better than a day of not running at all

I was thinking just a couple drops direct to the tank at first so I don't waste a ton. I have a few very harsh tobaccos with otherwise good flavor but I can't take more than 2-3 hits without sore throat

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Not that is pertains to fixing the dilemma here, but the complaints about Blu lately have been about DOA chargers, chargers dying within a week, not-so-filled prefilled cartos and stuff like that. Don't know if they have changed manufacturer's but the quality control problems have shot up in the last six months or so.

They have changed a lot since lorillard (I think) bought them, but the disposable we bought did last quite a while surprisingly. It still has a charge but no flavor left and not burnt, can't get that stubborn top off to refill it. Hubby and I both puffed on it for quite a while the night and next day after buying

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
If you get desperate Fin (Walmart) and Blu (everywhere) are 510 threaded so you can grab just the cartridges and use those on your device.

If they weren't so expensive I'd keep them around all the time, I really liked the classic tobacco and the JC juice isn't the same although they claim it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread