Cheaper liquid, new pen. Health Cabin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

purrin

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Hi,

I am cosidering buying some liquid from health cabin because my liquid is pretty expensive from the new zealand vendor (not mentioning any names). But health cabin don't have any coils for my aspire pockex which so far has served me well. I am incurring quite a high cost for coils too. Then I bought 4 packs from aliexpress and they were dead. So I was wondering if anyone can recommend gear that is available from health cabin, say a starter kit and spare parts, please, for the sake of convenience. I'm also wondering if anybody knows how fast a health cabin eparcel takes to get to Sydney?

Thanks for you help

Purr.

Reactions: Superuser187

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
But health cabin don't have any coils for my aspire pockex which so far has served me well. I am incurring quite a high cost for coils too. Then I bought 4 packs from aliexpress and they were dead.

Health Cabin does sell the Aspire coils for your PockeX AIO Starter Kit. The 1.2ohm are just Out of Stock. They expect more on May 7th.

https://www.healthcabin.net/aspire-ss316-coils-p/11735.html

The Aspire Nautilus X coils also fit and work in your PockeX set-up, but they don't come in 1.2ohm. Health Cabin has the 1.5ohm and 1.8ohm on Pre-Order, with an expected In Stock date of May 7th, too.

https://www.healthcabin.net/5pc-kanthal-coils-for-aspire-nautilus-x-tank-atomizer-p/10875.html

FastTech (also in China) sells the 1.8ohm Nautilus X coils, and it shows they'd ship in 3 days.

$11.78 5PCS Nautilus X Replacement Coil Head 5-pack - authentic Aspire / 1.8ohm (12-16W) at FastTech - Free Shipping

But...either of the coils that will work in the PockeX are quite a bit more expensive than coils for most very similar AIO set-ups!

So, if you want to stay with an AIO set-up (very similar to the PockeX you like), that would take readily available similar ohm coils (also less expensive)...and are available from Health Cabin...I'd recommend either of these set-ups and coils from them:

Joyetech EGo AIO Starter Kit New Color 1500mAh

Coils for the above are 1.5ohm and $6.90/box of 5:

Authentic Joyetech BF Series Coil Head

Or:
Innokin Endura T20-S Starter Kit 2ml 1500mAh - Innokin is well known for producing high-quality and durable products. Many people really like their various set-ups and their coils as well. Of these 2 AIO set-ups...I'd personally choose this one.

Coils for it - 1.5ohm at $7.55 per box of 5:
Authentic Innokin Prism S Coils

If you think you'd like a different kind of set-up though, instead of an AIO...Health Cabin carries many others. I'd be happy to recommend some of them, too.

• Agree
Reactions: Hawise

Ericsgreen

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2021
Healthcabin is much faster, for me in the usa anyhow. But maybe for liquid diy, or pre-made from hiliq would work, they were 3 days from order DHL to me for no more than the usual 10-20 days shipping from China. I can say the nic bases I got were top notch so far but they look to have all types of pre-made, custom juices and diy supplies

Diy is the cheapest, fun hobby too but even kuys getting a couple basic flavors is simple

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Oh right. I think I actually use the 0.6. Oh dear it's all so complicated. Yes I wanted to get it from fastech but they don't ship to Australia anymore.

I definitely can't find the pockex coils, the link you gave is broken.

I might try the innokin or joytech that you recommended.

Thanks Heaps

Purr.

G'day:thumb:
    Fasttech absolutely do ship to Australia!! I have an order from them on the way to OZ:thumbs:
    When choosing shipping methods select Australia Expedited Air. It will get your order to Australia in a bit over a week, it does cost a bit extra for shipping but it's worth it.
    Good Luck:)

purrin

ECF Veteran
    Aug 25, 2009
    Well you're in luck and I'm not.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210419-131137_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210419-131137_Chrome.jpg
      312.5 KB · Views: 21

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    FT won't let you checkout with juice. But if you put in a support ticket, tell them what SKUs you want to buy and how many of each, they will manually create an order in your account then send you a link to pay with paypal. However you bear all the responsibility if your package gets seized so order the juice separately.

Reactions: Mike Mc

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    It's your choice. Not sure why it's such a pain to start a support tickets saying

Go to
    FastTech support ticket

type...

Please make order for me for following SKUs...

2x - {SKU # here}
    1x - {SKU # here}
    3x - {SKU # here}

I will pay with paypal at your direction.

Thank you.

Done. lol

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Oh right. I think I actually use the 0.6. Oh dear it's all so complicated. Yes I wanted to get it from fastech but they don't ship to Australia anymore.

I definitely can't find the pockex coils, the link you gave is broken.

I might try the innokin or joytech that you recommended.

Thanks Heaps

Purr.

I just checked the link I posted earlier...to the Aspire PockeX coils on Health Cabin...and it definitely still works, for me. It's set to default to the 0.6ohm coils, but you can choose the 1.2ohm instead. Just click on them.

I think either the Innokin or the JoyeTech set-up would work for you, since they're very similar to the PockeX set-up.

You're welcome for the info! :)

purrin

ECF Veteran
    Aug 25, 2009
    Well i got the liquid after two weeks and it's nice. Then after 3 weeks, I got the innokin endura, silly me i bought 3 and a bunch of coils. And it is too strong and irritates my lungs and gives me head spins. Plus they are big and bulky. Is there any chance a different coil would help or am I just stuck with gear I don't need. If only my NZ vendor had loyalty coupons i might not have even changed, he's expensive too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread