Cheapest 510 Atomizers in Bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA
Depends on what you mean by bulk and whether or not you want it to go through customs. TW multipacks are a good deal IMO TITAN-5 x Atomiser Multi Pack no customs and you've got it in 2-3 days. Don't know if they give a price break on larger quantities ordered. You'd have to ask.

I've heard Steve at Puresmoker gives a good deal on bulk atty purchases and he now has 510 attys, but once again, you'd have to ask. PureSmoker.com - Home of the USA Built PV !!! Also already in US.

Outside US you could check with Spare parts - Heaven-gifts.com Ruyandirect.com Best E-smoking Shop and    Joye 510, 510, Manual swtich 510, PCC - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd. Eastmall sells to suppliers, so once again another "you'd have to ask" to determine best price and MOQ. Don't know about Ruyandirect.

Lowest wholesale I've seen so far is with healthcabin for $3.50ea for 101-500 that's before shipping. You could also check direct with Joye.

EricMx45

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Edmond, OK
Anyone know where to get the best price on 510 atomizers in bulk?

Go to anycig.com. They have great prices for buying in bulk. I just bought a full 510 kit for 34.99 plus free shipping. Came with 2 of the new and improved atty's, 2 manual batteries, charger, and 5 pre filled carts. I think there spare atty's are about 6 or 7 bucks a piece if you buy bulk but I didn't double check on that. You may want to take a look at there site.

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
Depends on what you mean by bulk and whether or not you want it to go through customs. TW multipacks are a good deal IMO TITAN-5 x Atomiser Multi Pack no customs and you've got it in 2-3 days. Don't know if they give a price break on larger quantities ordered. You'd have to ask.
Edit: Not sure what I did to make it look like this, but the above is the quote, below is mine.

I read a post a couple of days ago that said that TW did not give a warranty on bulk attys b/c the price was so low. If you decide to order from them, you may want to check that out.

It seems like a lot of places are selling them for about $8 individually, but then others are calling that price a 'sale'. I know RMV has them for that amount every day. I ordered a couple from them awhile back - I got my 510 kit there too - and I had made a mistake in my order and got the wrong ones (hit the wrong button :oops:) and Dave was very quick to send me the right ones. RMV is a good vendor.

Last edited:

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Supplier posting against forum rules

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
I just keep an eye on the Supplier's forum. I gotten Joye 510 attys for $5 a piece, and not from China. ValueVapor is selling DSE-510 attys for $5 a piece.

DSE-510 Atomizers [DSE-510 Atomizer] - $4.99 : ValueVapor.com, Discount Electronic Cigarettes and e-Liquid

These are actually quite good on 5V or even true 3.7V mods. A bit weak on regular 510 batts, since they are about 3 ohms (Joyes are about 2.5 ohms, on average). Many here love them.

They usually go quick at those low prices, but if you are fast you can get several...although you may not be able to choose the color you want. A few here, a few there, and pretty soon you can be stocked well.

...and then you try 510 cartos, realize they are far cheaper, easier to use, last a long time, and are far more consistent vaping, and your atty stash goes into hibernation for some future rainy day...but that's another story...

robl45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
florida
so anywhere else to get these from? are the totally wicket ones Joye atomizers? I've tried SLB low resistance and standard resistance and they suck, and this is off a bartleby.

I'm just trying to find somewhere where I can get like 4-5 at a time for less than 8 bucks a piece. currently I use rockymountain vapor.

I suppose I could use health cabin and wait 3 weeks for the stuff to arrive. anyone else know any cheap authentic joye 510 suppliers? I could maybe do 10 at once, but can't do any more than that.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
so anywhere else to get these from? are the totally wicket ones Joye atomizers? I've tried SLB low resistance and standard resistance and they suck, and this is off a bartleby.

I'm just trying to find somewhere where I can get like 4-5 at a time for less than 8 bucks a piece. currently I use rockymountain vapor.

I suppose I could use health cabin and wait 3 weeks for the stuff to arrive. anyone else know any cheap authentic joye 510 suppliers? I could maybe do 10 at once, but can't do any more than that.

I didn't know Totally Wicked sold attys in bulk. Cisco at Avid doesn't or give discounts either. Wish they did cause I still buy 10 of each Ωs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread