Status
Not open for further replies.

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
33.98801111° N, 77.90895581° W
I have been scouring the web lately trying to find the cheapest (price wise, not quality) and have come across a website for a brick and mortor here in NC. I read their about us page and they appear to be on the up and up. Have been around awhile anyway.

They sell Lorann's Oils for $1.09 a dram. Not sure if there is any cheaper out there or not. I haven't found any. They do charge tax, at least that is what my invoice showed, but I am in NC. Not sure if that ,makes a difference or not. They have about 60 flavors to choose from.

If anyone's interested..............

LorAnn Oils Gourmet Flavoring .125oz.

'Tis the savings season!!:)

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Great place to order from. Shipped quick too. Don't forget that they also have the coffee flavoring line from LorAnn's as well
LorAnn Fireside Coffee Flavoring 1/3 oz. (looks to be out right now)

I'm lucky... I found a great place locally (ABC Bakery Supply in Phoenix). If you check your local listings, you might find a bakery supply place that carries LorAnn.

FizzleFisch

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Lake Travis - Texas
if you can find them, walmart has 2 dram packs for a buck

Thanks for that tip....

but last time I looked (it's been awhile), WallyWorld only had a small selection of flavors (like 4 or 5 maybe)... AND as I recall.... at least 2 of those were not considered good for vaping (like were oil-based or something):(

fisch

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Thanks for that tip....

but last time I looked (it's been awhile), WallyWorld only had a small selection of flavors (like 4 or 5 maybe)... AND as I recall.... at least 2 of those were not considered good for vaping (like were oil-based or something):(

fisch

WalMarts close to me don't carry it.:(

FizzleFisch

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Lake Travis - Texas
I have been scouring the web lately trying to find the cheapest (price wise, not quality) and have come across a website for a brick and mortor here in NC. I read their about us page and they appear to be on the up and up. Have been around awhile anyway.

They sell Lorann's Oils for $1.09 a dram. Not sure if there is any cheaper out there or not. I haven't found any. They do charge tax, at least that is what my invoice showed, but I am in NC. Not sure if that ,makes a difference or not. They have about 60 flavors to choose from.

If anyone's interested..............

LorAnn Oils Gourmet Flavoring .125oz.

'Tis the savings season!!:)

Just placed an order for a 12 dram selection of various flavors. Been meaning to get around to that for awhile.

Thanks for the tip!!

Happy Holidays!
fisch

Slickstick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
yes lemon and lime were oil based. I also got cotton candy and bubble gum, cherry, watermelon, grape.. light fruity flavors. haven't found nothing dark or coffee like yet from wal'mart. I forget what other flavors I got from there. I think the holidays make them hard to find. But yeah, wal-mart was cheaper than LorAnn themselves.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
just to check...how do you know which ones are suitable for vaping???i really want caramel flavoring but even on the ecig site that sells it it said it may not be suitable for vaping?....so can i vape lorann caramel or not?anyone have a list of ones you CANT use???do you havta search each one?is it just oil in it that cant be vaped?r other ingredients to watch out for?

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
Scan through the DIY E-liquids threads (especially on Loranns) for more info on what can and can't be used as a flavoring. Here's what I've taken away from them, FWIW, if I've read all correctly: Anything with sugar/fructose is a no-no. Oils are prone to clogging the atomizer. Some claim they can use it in small concentrations without a problem. I usually stay cautious; for any given flavor you can usually find water-soluble flavors (Capellas has a mint and a cinnamon, for instance). Most people try to keep it simple - water soluble and PG/glycerin based (sometimes alcohol based), some avoid caramel color as well.
A few folks have investigated the Loranns flavors for all the ingredients and you can see a page of the findings here.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread