Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Fasttech wasn't much of a discount, really retail on that item. You can find them at many US sites for less than $100. Just please make sure it's the V2 and not the original V1. Big difference in quality and durability. Be careful that the "best" deal out there is not the V1. I had three V1's break on me 9 different times. I fixed them 7 times before buying the V2 and I've given two of the broken three away gratis. good luck!

AlphaMamba

Jun 25, 2013
Toronto
Fasttech wasn't much of a discount, really retail on that item. You can find them at many US sites for less than $100. Just please make sure it's the V2 and not the original V1. Big difference in quality and durability. Be careful that the "best" deal out there is not the V1. I had three V1's break on me 9 different times. I fixed them 7 times before buying the V2 and I've given two of the broken three away gratis. good luck!

I bought an evic roughly 4 months ago. How can I tell if its V1 or V2?

Thx

OzarkTroutBum

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Ozarks
seen them on ebay for around 80 bucks. I've heard less positive reviews about the evic than the provari's though. both are too big for me, I'm just using an eGo, soon to be eGo twist

Only bad thing I've heard about the Evic is you only get to drop it once. The form factor allows for some really cool customs though. The coolest tubes are coming from the EU though and don't seem to be popular with the US and Chinese markets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread